Chapter 16

"Xiao Wei, what is it?" Zhao Yunlan worryingly asked.

"My didi... Yezhun... He is in danger now. His scent faded and I lost my sense over him or even over Chu," Shen Wei told.

"What?! What do you mean? Didn't he in here before I slept?" Zhao Yunlan asked in surprise.

Shen Wei nods. She tells everything happened to Zhao Yunlan made Zhao Yunlan closed his eyes for a moment to think of any possibility happened to Yezhun at outside of the SID right now.

"Let's go find him now. Go to the last you sensed him, Xiao Wei!" Zhao Yunlan decided and Shen Wei nods agreed before she portals them two to the last place she sensed Yezhun and Chu.

They both are surprised to see Bai Houtian is fainted near the road while Chu and Da Qing are badly injured at there. No trace of Yezhun at there now. Shen Wei quickly gets Bai Houtian while Zhao Yunlan gets his two staffs at there.

"I am sorry, Prof. Shen, chief that we failed to protect Yezhun. Xiao Bai suddenly erupted with her power and she attacked on us before Taotie got Yezhun from us," Chu told to his chief and Heipaoshi while holding the pain on his body.

"But the weird is Xiao Bai is fainted by herself after Taotie got Yezhun. Her mind was also not with us at that time like she was under control by someone. I wonder if Taotie had controlled her mind to betray us," Da Qing added.

"Alright! Let's go back to the SID first to treat your injuries, guys. Soon we will think the way to save Yezhun. We need Xiao Bai to know the detail," Zhao Yunlan decided and Shen Wei nods agreed.

Shen Wei portals them all to the SID and Zhu hurriedly get Bai Houtian to lean on the coach while Guo quickly treats Chu and Da Qing. Lin tried to track on Yezhun through any cctv near that place they lost Yezhun after Zhao Yunlan ordered him for that. Shen Wei tried to wake up Bai Houtian and finally after a few minutes, Bai Houtian woke up with a confusion.

"Are you really didn't remember what's happened to you, Xiao Bai?" Shen Wei asked.

Bai Houtian shakes her head.

"I just remember that I had a talk with Yezhun in the kitchen. Then, I don't know what's happened to me. Where is Yezhun now?" Bai Houtian asked as she told the truth.

Shen Wei sighs.

"Taotie fully controlled your mind, Xiao Bai. Maybe when you remembered you were with Yezhun in the kitchen, there is something that broke the control from Taotie at that time. What did you remember when you were with Yezhun in the kitchen?" Shen Wei guessed.

"We talked about his situation and I assured him about about you are worrying to let him back home alone. I told him that you just worried on him because he didn't have his power now to protect himself. At that time I really had a worry feeling to him which I don't want anything happen to him too," Bai Houtian told.

Shen Wei nods understand. So that's worry heart, that feeling has broke the mind controller from Taotie towards Bai Houtian. Maybe Bai Houtian also has a feeling over Yezhun made her mind controlling was broken for a moment at that time in the kitchen.

"Then, how did you faint? What's happened?" Shen Wei asked again to confirm her guess.

"I didn't remember what I did before. But I remembered I felt worry over Yezhun and I didn't want to see him hurt made me fainted after that thought," Bai Houtian told.

Shen Wei nods. Now she guessed true. Only that true feeling from Bai Houtian to Yezhun can break the mind controlling from Taotie towards Bai Houtian. Zhao Yunlan looks at Shen Wei to know what is Shen Wei thinking now.

Guardian: A New Hêi Pâo Shîजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें