Chapter 1

Zhao Yunlan woke up in the middle of night with a sweat has covering his face and body. Those scenes had reached to his mind like just happened on yesterday. He didn't know that now already 3 years had passed by from the incident of Yezhun killed his beloved Shen Wei in Dixing place. Since that day, his soul was lost from his body and Zhangshi's soul took over his body till before he woke up a moment ago.

Zhao Yunlan looked at surrounding him. He frowns to see the different situation in his own apartment. He is confused now whether he is staying in his own apartment or in someone else apartment. This room is a bit tidy and neat. He suspected that his beloved is here now to take care of his own apartment. But he wonders if this apartment is not his.

'Before this I asked Zhangshi to take over my body if something happened to me. And I did sacrifice my life to lit the Dixing place. Am I really died and now I am back? So, this apartment is not mine?' Zhao Yunlan inwardly monologue to himself but suddenly his thighs feel weight and the bulge formed underneath his blanket with a movement made him waiting for that movement to reveal.

''Meoww!! You woke up, Zhangshi? And your face is sweating terribly. What's happened?'' Da Qing asked in his curiosity to see Zhangshi in his master's body when he peaked out his head from the blanket.

Zhao Yunlan frowns more. He hardly pushes his fat cat from his chest made his fat cat stumbled to the floor. Da Qing also frowns but with different feeling. He curious now whether this guy on the bed is Zhangshi or his own master. Zhangshi never being rude to him since three years he slept with that old soul within his master's body. But with this guy now, he was pushed to the floor with a hard push.

''Yunlan, is that you?'' Da Qing curiously asked with a hope that his master is back now.

Zhao Yunlan leaves a heavy sigh with a bad temper to see his cat didn't recognize him now.

''Are you forgetting me now to ask me that, fat cat?! Do you really wish me to die?!'' Zhao Yunlan bombarded Da Qing that frowning to him.

Upon listening to that call from this guy to him, Da Qing can't help to jump onto the laps of Zhao Yunlan and he cries hardly with his meowing sound while licking his master's face repeatedly made Zhao Yunlan annoys to him.

''Leave my face clean, fat cat! Don't lick me with your tongue!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded and Da Qing jumps from the laps of his master while transforming to his human form.

''My master is back now!! Yunlan, you are back now! I will call the others and tell them all about you are back now!'' Da Qing joyfully said and he wanted to walk away to get his phone to call Lin and let that saiyyan to spread the news of his master is back now, but then his act was stopped by Zhao Yunlan.

''Don't do that now, fat cat! Come here at my side. I have a lot of questions to ask you,'' Zhao Yunlan prevented and he pats on his side on the bed to let Da Qing to sit at his side now.

Da Qing slowly walks to Zhao Yunlan with his changing face from excited and joyful to the nervous face when he saw Zhao Yunlan is serious now to look at him. Da Qing swallows hard when suddenly Zhao Yunlan asked about the war which they lost their Prof. Shen to Yezhun.

''Err... Yunlan, you just came back. Why not you take a rest now and don't think anything that will pressure your mind. How about we have a celebration first to welcome you back?'' Da Qing tried to prevent the talk about that war.

Zhao Yunlan arches his eyebrows to see his fat cat tried to hide something from him now.

''Tell me, fat cat for what was happened at that time and how long I was out from this world?'' Zhao Yunlan strictly asked made Da Qing swallows harder.