19. "marry christmas!"

I ran down the street with jasmine in my hands with Johnny and Dallas.

Today was Christmas Eve and we were going to the Curtis house to stay the night as tradition before I even came here.

"Hello people and people!" I yell as I walk in with jasmine in my arm sleeping.

"Hey saige!" Angela said.

"You can put jasmine in the crib with Taylor" she said. I nodded and put jasmine in the crib.

"So what do we do now" I say and smile.

"Let's watch a movie" Ponyboy said while grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

We watched a movie and all of the boys had fell asleep.

"Angel!" I whispered yelled and shook her.

"Hm?" She said Opening her eyes.

"Let's go get my gifts from the house.

I said smiling. She nodded smiling too and we got our shoes and walked out the door.

It was pretty cold so we decided to get a cart from a store and take it to the house.

We stole a cart and started to walk to the house.

We walked in and sat on the couch.

"So how are ya?" She said with a smile.

"I'm good I think just living man" I said with a shrug and got up.

"The gifts are on the bed in me room let's go get them." I said as I walked to my room with Angela.

We put the gifts in the cart and started to walk back to the Curtis house.

We made it to the house and walked in with the gifts and put them under the tree.

I had gotten a lot of gifted for everyone maybe 3-4 each. It wasn't a lot but I tried with all the money I could get from swooping People and working at the dx a little bit.

I woke up to Dallas shaking me.

"Wake up man we got the open the gifts!" He said.

I turned around and say johnny with jasmine.

"Look who's awake amor look mama" he said smiling at her.

He handed me jasmine and we sat down on the floor to open gifts.

"Me first" two-bit yelled and got up and grabbed all the gifted he had.

He had gotten a switch blade from Darry, Mickey Mouse shirt from pony and Angela, a Mickey Mouse blade from sodapop, a new leather jacket , a new normal shirt, a pack of smokes from me, a record from Johnny, and 3 packs of swipped smokes from Dallas.

"Thank you guys I might as well cry" he said wipping fake tears.

Everyone opened their gifts and once we were done Darry cleaned up.

I made breakfast for everyone. Hash browns, bacon, eggs, and pancakes or waffles.

Every sat down at the table and said a prayer.

"Thank you lord for this food we hope you bless it we are also so great full for this day and for letting us all find each other and having a family all together" Darry said followed by a "amen" from everyone else.

"Alright we'll dig in!" He said and clapped.

Everyone got food in a line.

We all went outside to look at lights. We all walked around laughing and making fun of each other.

"You know I really am greatful that I met you saige I wouldn't want anything better then what I have with you right now" Johnny said while sitting next to me on the bench.

He was fixing jasmines little beanie and her gloves.

"Me too Johnny I'm glad I helped a random kid that was getting jumped." I said.

He leaned in to kiss me but right before he did I felt and cold thing hit me.

"Haha!" Dallas said running aways from me and I got up and put jasmine in her stroller with Taylor.

"You little fuck-" I said when I felt another one.

I turned around to see Johnny.

I made a snowball and threw it at him and Dallas.

All the other boys joined in as we all laughed while throwing snowballs at each other.

You know I really am glad I met all of the gang.

I'm glad I didn't want to Stay in New York anymore.

I'm glad my old mad drove me away.

Because if he didn't I wouldn't be here with my friends, with my family.

Without them I wouldn't be saige

the end.

i love you all