10. "Birthday"

3rd person
(3 months later)

It was the oldest Winston's birthday. Dallas had been turning 18. Saige woke up and made Breakfast for her brother and boyfriend.

She danced to the songs playing on the radio swaying her hips side to side. She heard a knock on the front door and answered it. It had been the only shepherd girl Angela.

"Hey I wanted to help with the party so you wouldn't do it alone" she says.

"Oh thanks angel but are you sure?" Saige ask.

Her friend had been pregnant 3 months and was starting to grow a small bump.

"Yes saige just because I have a child in me doesn't mean I can't do stuff" Angela walks in.

"What can I help with?" She ask.

"Angel you know it's 8 am right?" She says looking at the clock.

"It is? I didn't look at the clock" she shrugs. "I'll come back in a couple hours" and with that Angela walked out.

Saiges pov

I was putting up decorations with the help of Johnny and Angela. I got a call and answered the phone.

"Hello? Yes thank you I'll be right there" I smile. "I'm going to pick up his cake do you guys want to come?" I ask.

"Yeah sure we need a break" Angela steps from the small stool with me running to help her.

"I'm fine Saige I'm not fragile" she smiles.

"Yes you are" I smile back as she rolls her eyes.

We go into the car and drive the the market to pick up Dallas's cake.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled jumping out of their hiding spots.

"Holy shit!" Dallas yells jumping while putting a hand on his Chest.

"Happy birthday Dallas!" Johnny shakes his shoulders. Angela walks out with the cake.

"Sing!" She says with a smile while everyone starts to smile.

We sing happy birthday and Dallas blows out his candles. "Thanks man. Uhh whoever did this" he says.

"No problem" I say and hug him.

"Well what are you waiting for start the party!" He yells and everyone lets out cheers.

I go to the kitchen to get drinks while Johnny. "Here try this coke with a little bit of whatever that is" he says pointing.

I take the drink from him. "Wow Johnny his is good" I say with a smile. He raises his eyebrows in a 'I told you way' and I let out a laugh.

We walk to the living room that I set us and dances to music I had playing on a speaker.

Johnny puts his hands on my waist as we dance.

"Hey!" I hear someone tell I turn to see Dallas watching us.

"Okay Dallas you can turn now" I say while still dancing.

He turns and talks to the girl that was next to him.

We keep dancing until I get thirsty. "I'm gonna go get a drink" I say Johnny nods while I walk. I grab a beer and walk back to Johnny who was now on the couch.

"You know this is a nice thing you're doing for Dallas" he says while kissing my jaw line.

I push him a bit and let out a laugh. "Yeah while I'm a pretty good sister man" I say while shrugging.

"Yeah you are" he says while smiling I see Ponyboy walk up to us.

"Hey guys" he smiles.

"Hey pone! How are ya'" I say with a smile.

"Good I got a job at the dingo so I can help Angela." He says with a smile and taking a sip of a beer.

"Does Darry know about that?" I say pointing at his drink.

"Saige... ya know I've done worse" he laughs. What the hell happened to this boy he turns 15 and then this.

"Hey do you know who invited randy?"

"Oh yeah I did my bad I hope it's okay"

I just nod. "Well me and Johnny are going to dance some more you should dance with Angie." I say as I grab johnnys hang.

We go back and start.

I drink my 4 or 5 beer.  A little to much in my opinion. But Johnny drinks his 5th.

We have been dancing, drinking, talking to people repeat.

Dallas had already went somewhere with a girl he had been talking to the whole night. I rather not think about it.

Me and Johnny danced with the little bit of people left. Which happened to be two-bit, sodapop, Ponyboy, and Angela. Darry had left to for work early.

I sit on the couch with the others and take a deep breath. "Oh my god im going to have to clean this." I sigh.

"I'll help don't worry about it" Angela shrugs.

"No you've helped enough" I smile.

"You guys can stay just don't i don't know just sleep." Is say.

I grab Johnny hand and we walk to our room and I walk to our closet and change my shirt and change into some of his pajama pants.

He does the same but no shirt. He lay down there for a little bit.

"Hey saige can I try something" I nod as he kisses me. He goes down to my neck. I knew where this was going.

874 words

Short but I promise there going to be another chapter.