12. "What gun man?!"

3rd person

It was 3 am , Winston and Cade had gotten hungry after a night of staying up and watching movies.

"Maybe we should go to the dx they are open over night" Saige ways while getting up.

"Okay but if we get in trouble with dal I'm blaming you"

"Lets go" Saige had already put on her shoes and was waiting for Johnny.

"We should do something fun to" Saige grabs his hands and they tiptoe to her window .

"Like what Winston?" Johnny ask with a scared look.

"You'll see" she smirks as they climb out the window.

"I don't like this saige" Johnny said with shaking his can of spray paint.

"You'll be fine we're just adding decorations"

She started to spray paint 'w+c'

"Great now our names are there" Johnny complains.

"Whatever man have some fun with it"

He started to spray paint as well.

When they were done saige had looked at his work and say he had put 'Cakes and Boston'.

"It's perfect!" Saige picked up the cans and Started to throw them when the teens heard a yell.

"Hey get back here!" It was the man the house belonged to, he had a riffle in his hands.

He shot the floor as a warning as Saige and Johnny started to run.

They heard the faint sirens behind them and ran toward a alley.

Johnny pulled Saige behind a trash can while breathing heavily.

"Why did you think of that Saige we could had been shot!" He whispered yelled.

"We'll I didn't think he would pull out a gun" she whispered yelled back.

The two backed up when they heard the sirens drive past them.

The both got up and ran to the Winston and Cade household.

"Let's just go to sleep"

"Hey wake up!" Johnny a saige jumped up to Dallas yelling.

"What this in the paper huh?" Dallas says and throws the paper at the teens.

"Cake and Boston? Who wrote that one? Plus the w+c that was stupid" he says while shaking his head.

"We'll I didn't think he would come out with a gun!" Saige yelled.

"What gun man?!" Dallas ask.

"We spray painted a house the owner came out with a. Gun shot the ground, called the cops, we ran, came home, then fell asleep." Johnny explains.

"Your telling me you got chased by the cops, and a man with a gun, and just ran home and slept?" He ask calmly.

"Yeah basically" Saige says.

"Get ready we're going to the Curtis house Darry wants to talk to you" Dallas walks out of the room.

"Shit" the teens say at the same time.

"You guys got shot at and went home and slept!?" Sodapop yells.

"Yes for the millionth time" Johnny says.

"Don't you get sassy with him Johnny! Your lucky I don't skin ya both right now!" Darry says with anger in his voice.

Darry gets up and walks towards Johnny but the gang stops him.

"Let's all calm down and just solve how Johnny and saige are wanted criminals... again" Ponyboy says.

"Pony not now." Angela says and sits him down.

"We're not even wanted man." Saige rolls her eyes.

"You'll then again I dare you, you know what I hope they get stuck in the back of your head." Dallas says to his younger sibling.

Saige sticks her young's out at Dallas and he does the same.

"You guys stop acting like children. I have a solution, we should separate the two for a day. Just one day and one night then you'll see each other tomorrow at 1 pm again" Sodapop says.

"You know what your pretty smart cutis" Dallas says and pays his back.

"Johnny you'll go with Dallas and saige you stay here" Darry adds.

"Why does Johnny go with MY brother?" She wines.

"Because I need a break from you!" and with that Dallas walked out with Johnny.

600+ words

I hate school anyways next chapter will be their day without eachother I'll try to make each pov (saige and Johnny) 500+ words each so you can get 1000+ chapter