Graduation Day...

Graduation Day...

Caleb’s P.O.V.

                “Ugh. It’s graduation day today. Do I really have to go? I would rather sleep. It’s too early.” I started to whine like a little kid.

                “Sorry babe, but you have to. We will be celebrating after. There will be alcohol, dancing, and ice cream! I’ll see you there.” Jonas was using his seductive voice that makes me melt.

                I reluctantly started to get dressed for the day. I decided to wear a cute outfit. I threw on a pair of ripped jeans, my Nike 6.0’s, and a blue tank top. I put on some black eyeliner to top it off. I walked out of the bathroom and was attacked with hugs. I hate hugs unless they are from Jonas. Everyone was congratulating me on graduating college. I just went and curled up to Jonas on the couch while ignoring everyone else. I almost fell asleep until Jonas started to talk while carrying me bridal style.

                “Oh Caleb, it’s time for us to leave. It will only be me and you at first. When the real thing starts, then everyone else will be here. Now we’re alone, I want to give you something. Close your eyes… now open.”

                “OH. MY. GOD. I can’t believe that you got me my dream car. I love it. More importantly- I love you.” I pulled Jonas into a kiss filled with joy and passion. I couldn’t believe that he got me a Chevy Impala SS 2007 in jet black. I have wanted that car since it ever first came out and he actually got it for me. I was radiating with happiness. I couldn’t wait to drive it.

                “Can I please drive it????? I really want to drive it!!” I was bouncing up and down with a sing song voice asking.

                Jonas just chuckled and said, “Sure babe, but don’t speed. I don’t want you to do a stupid thing, even though you never do.”

__________________________ 30 minutes later at college__________________________________

                Jonas and I walked into the school hand in hand. We walked to the auditorium to get my outfit, gown, and hat. Jonas was getting stared at by all the girls, and I became a little jealous. I pulled him into the bathroom with me to help and watch me get changed. Once he realized what I was doing, his eyes started to sparkle. I just gave him a flirty smile and blew him a kiss.

                I slipped out of my outfit and started to put on the one that girls in the criminal justice major had to wear. It was a pair of black pants, a dark blue button-up shirt, black dress shoes, and an electric blue tie. I needed “help” with the tie, so asked Jonas to come and help me. When he was finishing the tie, I put my hand on his chest and undid that top 3 buttons on his dress shirt. Then I slid my hand down his chest and onto the (huge) bulge in his pants. I wanted to tease him so badly, so I pushed myself up against him and his “little friend”. He let a moan slip from the back of his throat, and I just skipped out of the bathroom. I looked back and saw that Jonas was staring into space with a look that said “what the hell”.

                I pulled him along with me to our required seats. I was so nervous I just grabbed and squeezed onto Jonas’s hand. As his natural instinct, he took his thumb and rubbed circles onto the back of my hand. Then the ceremony started. I was the 45th person to be called up. I spaced out the entire time.

I was too busy thinking about Jonas. His perfect eyes, smile, abs, and personality kept popping into my mind. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be where I was now. He was the main reason I was still here and well. I was in love with him, and would never be in love with anyone else. Everything I think is about him. He is so intoxicating to me, and I couldn’t help myself around him. Then I came out of my day dream when I could smell Jonas right in front of me. He smelled of chocolate, pine, and fire. I went to look at the crowd, but fainted when I saw him…

_______________AUTHOR’S NOTE_______________________________________________

OHHHHH- SUSPENSE!!! Who is the mysterious guy and why did Caleb faint because of him? Have any ideas? If so, comment!