Arguements, Arrangements and Agreements

Daemon and Rhaenyra speak in Valyrian to each other but I've not bothered to find a translation for it so I just but it in italics.

Annerys had spent the rest of her afternoon with her Grandfather they had conversed for a while before he grew tired and asked Annerys to read for him, which she happily obliged.

The hours had passed unexpectedly quickly so by the time she had left her Grandfather's chambers she had already cut deeply into the time allocated for her to prepare for the welcoming banquet that evening. So when she finally enters her room her handmaiden Zella is already there waiting expectantly for her looking at little frustrated at her tardiness which means she is ushered over to her vanity before she even has the chance to inform her mother about the outcome of her conversation with her Grandfather.

Her dress was made up of luxurious black velvet and embellished with deep red rubies that matched the colours she knew the rest of her family would be wearing in unity as the Hightowers masquerading as Dragons would all surely be donning green once more tonight. Her neckline was made up of steel welded into shapes reminiscent of dragon scales that were embellished with rubies that shone in the candle light. The metal sat high up on her neck and draped across her shoulders and down her arms leaving her shoulders bare. Her hair had been tightly pulled into an elaborate braid that ran down the length of her back to emphasise the beauty of her dress. Her Hands, wrist and ears had been adorned with fine jewels to the extent that Annerys was not sure that the weight of it all would not eventually cause her to topple over during the feast but as she looks upon visage she decides that beauty is pain.

She enters the Throne Room with all her family they all follow her mothers lead then on one side Daemon walks slightly behind her with his two daughters and on Rhaenyra's otherside are her three oldest children, typically as her heir and the eldest of her children Jacaerys would have been by her side but since it the feast was being held in Annerys' honour she was was beside her mother that night and her two brothers next to her.

This evening will be the first feast that she has attended where she will not be sat next to her family she realises as she stares at the empty seat reserved for her by Aegon's side.

Once they arrive at the main table they all begin to take their seats which means Annerys must separate from her family for the first time in her life as her place is now next to Aegon on the right hand side of her Grandfather whilst her mother and brothers are all placed to the left.  Rhaenyra sits beside her father, then Daemon next to her, Baela,  Luke and Rhaena.

Jace lingers besides Annerys reluctant to leave her side for the first time to take his place between Daemon and Baela. Annerys stands still next to her brother as she watches her family breakaway from her and leave her alone as she realises this is the last time that she will be formally introduced as a Velaryon. The last time that who she was born to will take precedence over who she has been married to. It breaks her heart a little as Jacaerys brushes the knuckle of his forefinger against the back of her hand comfortingly. Before she finds the courage to force her feet to move and makes her way over to Aegon.

Aegon has made an attempt to look at least somewhat presentable that evening. He's wearing a fine green and gold doublet and his long hair is held at the base of his neck by a gold band. Anne is sure that if he was not such an arse she would find him handsome. He holds one of her hands in his and brings it to his lips before he places a firm kiss against her knuckles and as though his touch burns her soft skin she pulls her hand out of his. Aegon smiles amusedly at her before he turns around and walks back to their seats. They are both sat between the Queen and Aemond, Aegon next to his mother and Annerys besides Aemond. In the time between the Driftmark debacle and her wedding. Aemond and Helaena had been married to each other and she was already noticeably pregnant with their first child. 
Once they have all taken their seats the King stands and everyone silences to hear him speak. "It brings me much joy." The King pauses to gain his breath before he continues "to see my Son and Granddaughter wed and to...see the two sides of my family united. The House of The...Dragon today and until the end of days will stand together as one. On that note...I would like to ask my daughter Princess Rhaenyra and her husband Prince Daemon to have the first dance of the evening so that we might finally celebrate their union."