Prediction

Hello readers ❤️ 

Thank you for reading my book. Please keep reading this book. I will try my best to make this book interesting. 

Vote!!! Vote!!!! 

"Love, when will you come?" a deep husky voice asked.

"Who is there?" a girl wearing an ancient time gown asked looking everywhere.

"Love, please come, I am waiting," the same voice said with desperation. 

" Who are you?" a girl asked and again looked around but did not find anyone. 

Just when the gasping girl woke up her heart was beating fast. She opened her big brown eyes and looked around for water. She picked up the glass of water and started drinking it. 

" Again this damn dream" she whispered. She looked at a clock and found it was time for her collage. She made her way toward the washroom and did her routine activity. After coming out she starts wearing her cloth which are a blue top and black jeans and starts making a ponytail of her waist-length hair. After that, she applied moisturizer and then light pink lipstick. She made her way toward the kitchen where her other friends are waiting for her at the dining table. 

" Good Morning Shivi," shiv said to her. 

" Good morning shi," Shivanya said with a gentle smile. She took the seat "So what for today" she asked. 

" Nothing much vena is making aloo ka paratha," Advik said with a big smile. 

" Guys eat fast we have to attend the first lecture," vena said and start serving herself while others have already served themselves and started eating. Shivanya and even share an apartment in Mumbai Shiv and advik also shared an apartment which is below Shivanya and vena's apartment. They all are best friends from school but the advice is entered into their life from college they all are students and doing MBA from Mumbai University.

They all attended college after that they went back to their apartment. The exam is going to commence next week so everyone is preparing for the exam for their last semester.

On the other side of the earth, a dark and beautiful mystical city is looking peaceful at night. Every supernatural creature is busy shopping and other decorating a city, their festival is in next week which their king celebrates with them. 

" You did wrong," a girl yelled while crying. 

"I am sorry, please forgive me once", a 6'1 feet tall handsome man said with guilty. 

" No,Ii... will... Not" a girl said and started running away from him. 

" Stop!!! please don't go" a tall handsome man said and started running toward her. 

With a jolt a man woke up from his sleep sweat is visible on his forehead he closed his eyes and started rubbing his forehead with his hand. He looked at the open window and the cool wind was coming into the room and making his hair flow making him look handsome. He walked toward the window and stood there feeling the cold air hitting his face and making him smile. The light of the moon is bright white which makes him look like the epitome of handsomeness. He spent the rest of the night looking at the sky with a peaceful smile. 

3 week passed

"Finally the exam is over. So our road trip is on or not" Advik asked his friends they all are sitting in the canteen. 

" Of Course bro," Veena said excitedly. 

"We also wanted to come on a road trip. Guys, let this shivanya stay here only" a girl said while flipping her straight hair.