32

TREVOR

I'm laying on the hotel bed watching Summer get ready. Okay I can't actually see her very well but I can see her reflection in the closet door that is also a giant mirror.

She kicked me out of the bathroom a few minutes ago because I wouldn't keep my hands to myself. But can you blame me? I haven't seen her in almost a week, so of course I just wanna hold her and touch her. I want to breath in her warm citrus sent. I want to kiss every inch of her soft skin. Plus we have the room to ourselves because Ellie chose to go get ready with some of the other girls.

"Babe?"

I stand up and walk to the bathroom, "Yes?" I lean against the door frame.

She turns to look at me, "I was going to ask you to bring me my water," she smiles.

"On it," I walk away and return with her silver water bottle, that has 'UCLA Spirit Squad' printed down the side.

"Thank you," she goes on her tip toes to kiss me. But the quick kiss isn't enough for me, I wrap my hand around her neck, keeping her lips on mine. She moans a bit, the vibrations go right to my dick.

I slowly glide my tongue across her plump bottom lip. I smirk when she gives in and our tongues meet in the middle. I slide my other hand around her back, pulling her closer. I bend over slightly, picking her up.

"As much as I would like to finish this," she smirks having to look down at me, "I have to finish getting ready," her hands are on my neck her nails softly sliding across my skin. And despite her words she wraps her legs around me tighter.

"Can't you spare five minutes?" I ask, sliding my hands from under her thighs to her ass, her perfect, squeezable ass. She only has on underwear and a t-shirt of mine so my hands are on bare skin.

"You've already made me ten minutes behind schedule. Coach will kill me if I'm not in the lobby on time."

I slowly set her back on her feet and start to walk away, "Fine but you're not sleeping tonight."

She looks over at me and there's a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Then her tough mask comes back, "Now leave me alone, I have to finish." She pushes the bathroom door shut.

"You're mean!"

She laughs at me from behind the door.

Summer finally comes out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later. She's got a full face of makeup on now and her long strawberry hair is curled laying over her shoulders. But she's still just wearing a t-shirt of mine that sits at her knees, my jeans tighten as I watch her bend over to grab something from her suitcase.

"Yellow or blue?" She stands up and turns to face me holding up two dresses.

"I need a fashion show, I need to see the whole look," I rest my arms under my head.

"Excuse me?" She laughs.

"Hannah used to put on fashion shows for the whole family to watch and she'd force Dean and I into the most outlandish outfits."

Summer starts smiling probably thinking about me in funny costumes, "I'd expect nothing less of her. And I will be asking her for photos of that."

She sets down one of the dresses and unzips the back of the other one, sliding it up her legs. She slips her arms under the t-shirt and finishes putting on the dress underneath it.

She pulls the t-shirt off her head revealing the pale yellow dress. It's long, ending in the middle of her calves. There's identical yellow colored lace splitting into an upside down V-shape from her breast. And the low cut neckline showcases her lightly freckled chest, the top of the dress is two triangles with thin straps laying over her shoulders.