Chapter 14

The group of students had finally shared all of their stories, and had all agreed to be the best possible heroes they can, so they can save others just like how Orochi Izuku had saved them.

But not only that, they raised their glasses. They toasted their saviours and siblings, wishing them prosperity and happiness, as well as to any other children that Orochi Izuku deemed in need of help.

---------------------------------------------------------

Orochi Izuku was enjoying a conversation with his family, smiling to himself. He missed this, calm and joyful talks with people who truly loved him, never having to watch over his shoulder to make sure he was safe.

He turned to look at his brother, as he spoke.

°"So this is where you've been living for half a decade now... It's beautiful Izuku..."

°"Indeed it is, brother. It's been kinder to me than that house had ever been, and aided me in growing. I'm happy that I've been given a place here, truly."

Kazuma gave a sad smile, before looking at his glass of juice. Orochi noticed this, and reached over. He held his arm, smiling.

°"Don't be sad, Kazuma... You did everything that you could for me... And I'm grateful for it..."

He smiled a bit from being told this nodding. He wiped a tear he originally didn't notice, looking back up at the others.

°"So... Izuku... What happened back at the gate... You mentioned uninvited guests, I assume it was the brats..?"

Inquired Aizawa. Izuku nodded, sighing to himself.

°"The vain children believed they had the ability to walk into the Garden, and take ownership of it from me... How short sighted and foolish they are..."

The trio of heroes eyes widened. As evil as those children were, they still didn't expect them to go that far, to take away the one thing that gave someone hope and happiness. But, looking at Orochi's face, they could tell something amusing happened.

°"Izuku, how did the issue get resolved?"

Nezu asked, looking at him. He had a cup of expensive jasmine tea. Thanks to tea being made from different plants, Orochi was able to grow any plant required for any tea made. It was very clear that Nezu was fond of this ability.

°"Simple. The Garden is alive."

This caused the others to stare at him curiously. He elaborated.

°"After the departure of Adam, the Garden had to have a form of defense and care, but God could not do it himself. So, he gave the Garden a life of its own, to care for its inhabitants. The only beings it would allow inside would be considered pure, unable to think of harming others. And I was the first one, since the beginning of mankind."

Nezu held his paw to his chin, thinking. When he came to a conclusion, he began cackling.

°"Which means, that when the Human children tried to enter this Garden, due to their ill intent, the Garden rejected them!"

°"Indeed Uncle. They certainly tried, and they had certainly failed."

The Caretaker confirmed his words, which turned his cackling into a full blown laughter.

Knowing now what he did, Aizawa looked at his nephew, with a semi-serious question in his mind.

°"Izuku... What would nominate a person for needing your help..?"

The group looked to Aizawa in surprise, but Izuku held his chin in thought.

°"Hmm... I don't truly think there are any parameters... I simply wish to help whoever I can. Especially, those who truly suffer."

Aizawa and Nezu shared a nod, about to speak, before a small bird fluttered over, sitting on the table next to Izuku. The visitors looked at it, slightly confused. Izuku smiled, nodding to it.

°"Ah, my little friend. What news have you brought for me today?"

The bird began chirping to the young man, who simply nodded his head in response to the sounds. The two humans just watched and waited, until they heard something coming from Nezu. Turning their heads to him, they saw something very shocking.

Nezu was gritting his teeth furiously, straining to not accidentally smash or throw the tea cup he was holding. It took a great deal to infuriate the principal, so they were wondering just what made him so angry.

After the bird finished it's report, Izuku just sat there. He then thanked the bird, and looked to Nezu.

°"Speak your mind Uncle, you know holding in your fury is unhealthy."

Very, very swiftly, Nezu happily spoke his mind.

°"That flame toting demon, how dare he treat his own son as if he were nothing more than a soldier- Nay, as if he were a weapon!! He is lucky my heroics license is purely for my position as principal, otherwise I'd throw the full force of everything I control to expose him!!"

Needless to say, Kazuma and Aizawa were very intimidated. Even when Izuku had disappeared, he had never lost his temper like that. They began immediately trying to figure out just what had angered the principal.

°"Uncle... I believe immediate action is recommended with this one... I've been keeping an eye on him for a while now, but with this information, I can no longer put this off..."

Nezu agreed very happily to the suggestion, leaping off of the chair. The two human heroes were very confused at the situation.

°"Izuku... What's happening..? Who have you been watching..?"

Aizawa asked, clearly nervous. Orochi looked to him, nodding.

°"Yes... I should divulge this with you, you are his teacher..."

That only stood to make Aizawa even more nervous. Orochi continued.

°"The young man we are discussing, is none other than the son of Endeavour... Your student, Todoroki Shouto..."

Aizawa's world froze as Orochi spoke. He didn't see it, he never saw the signs, he didn't see him suffering.

°"If my suspicions are correct, Young Todoroki refuses to tell anyone about his current situation, or even let anyone even be able to guess, due to something his father had said in the past... The words of a father hold far more weight than most people expect..."

Nezu leaps off of his chair stretching and clicking the joints in his arms. He was furious, and those he was furious towards very rarely survived his wrath.

°"Izuku, I will be making my way back to the school now, to make my plans to take Endeavour down."

Before Nezu could walk off, he felt his nephew's hand on his shoulder. Turning to him, he could see a very familiar glint to his eye... One full of schemes, and of punishment.

°"Uncle... Allow me to exact punishment on this man..."

This surprised the three, wondering if this would ruin the Garden's image of him as a "pure caretaker". Seeing this concern, Orochi spoke.

°"This will not put my position as the Caretaker in any danger, as I do not wish to punish for the sake of it. I wish to bring the man known as Todoroki Enji to justice, for harming innocent people... And I have the perfect plan..."

He turned to his sister, who had begun to grin sinisterly.

°"I see brother, we are going to use those... What a delight~"

°"Um... What exactly do you two have planned..?"

Inquired Kazuma. To this, Izuku simply smiled, and held a finger over his lips.

°"Naught a word, for the end will justify the means. The demon in disguise shall not be harmed, but shall be... Humbled."

The words put a shiver into Aizawa and Kazuma, but seemed to somewhat quell Nezu.

°"Very well... I concede the honour to you, nephew. Bring him to justice."

With a nod, the greenette lead the guests to the entrance gate, with Aizawa thinking one thing.

°(What on Earth did you bring upon yourself, Todoroki Enji?)