Chapter 1

The story of Adam and Eve, the garden of Eden. It's one we've all heard at one point in our lives.

The first two humans, the snake that tempted them, and the garden they called their home.

However... What if it wasn't a story? What if the Garden of Eden was a real place, only accessible by the souls of the pure. Only by those who harbour no ill will towards others, no matter the situation.

Well, let's see what happens when said scenario is true, shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------

Yagi Izuku, a boy who was looked down upon by his so called 'family'. He was the black sheep, the one who didn't belong. Simply because, he was missing a 'Quirk'.

His life was ruined the day that he was diagnosed as quirkless. His sister betrayed him, beginning a life of bullying and abuse, joined by his old best friends. His parents refused to acknowledge his existence. They never cooked for him, never celebrated his birthday, never even noticed his bruises.

The only one helping him stay remotely alive is his older brother. He notices, he cares. Under his watchful gaze, not everything is so bleak for young Izuku.

Until the day he's told to take a swan dive from a roof...

The ten year old boy was walking home, sniffling sadly. He wiped his eyes, devastated that his own flesh and blood would even dare suggest his own death. As he walked, he heard a sickening crackle behind him. His legs shook like jelly, he knew exactly what was coming.

°"Thought you could get away easy today, Deku?!"

Came a furious, male voice. It belonged to a blonde, spiked haired boy, temper akin to that of a Pomeranian dog. Small explosive sparks crackled in his palms. Next to him, stood a girl similar to Izuku, however her hair was straight. Bakugou's female twin stood with him. The trio had decided to follow Izuku, wanting to hurt him more.

For some reason, he could feel a new response forming within his head, his body. With a slight glance behind him... He ran.

The momentary shock that overcame the trio of bullies allowed for our greenette to escape into the woods outlining the city. Pants escaped his lips, as he used whatever strength he could muster to keep running. As he did, he could feel a new pair of eyes staring at him. It scared him, causing him to run faster.

Soon, he felt a strange sensation as he ran past a certain tree. Eventually, he stopped, his breath completely leaving him. He fell to his knees, hearing his tormentors behind him, screaming out 'Deku'. He began to fear the worst, seeing his twin sister coming right for him.

But when she reached him, she phased right through him. It was as if he wasn't there.

Yagi was in pure shock. The three chasing him were acting as if he was completely invisible, fury filling their voices.

His breath was shaking as he felt his world spin. Slowly, he could feel something wrap around his torso, dragging him into the forest, as he collapsed.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was much later, and the young boy had woken up. He looked around, slowly beginning to stand up. As he did, he noticed, what he would consider, the most beautiful scene in the world.

 As he did, he noticed, what he would consider, the most beautiful scene in the world