Chapter 6

---------------------------------------------------------
Present day

---------------------------------------------------------

Tokoyami, Asui and Kaminari were all sitting together at the same table during their lunch period. Their link to the Garden bringing them together.

They were currently talking about their experiences up to meeting Izuku.

°"So. Kaminari."

Tokoyami begins, gaining the attention of the electric blonde, who was mid way through eating a mouthful of soba noodles.

°"Mmm?"

°"How exactly did you end up meeting Izuku?"

Slurping up his noodles, he began to think about when he met Izuku.

°"Well... I met him around a year ago..."

---------------------------------------------------------
One year prior

---------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari was walking to his home, passing by the forest. His eyes were red from crying, tear stains covering his cheeks.

Due to his quirk drawback shocking his brain, he was falling behind academically. Of course, his peers found out about this, and they would bully him rather cruelly. Unfortunately, his parents couldn't do much to help him, no matter how much they tried to help.

As he was walking home on that particular day, he looked into the forest, seeing a very weird sight.

He saw a man, roughly around 20 years old, sitting on the back of a stag.

Curiosity filled his mind, so he decided to follow the man, watching as he rode the stag deeper into the forest.

Kaminari kept following him, incredibly intrigued by who he saw. He knew it was the "Animal Boy" from the stories floating around the city, he just had to actually meet him!

Maybe... He could help him... It was a very long shot in the dark, but it could work...

As he followed, he noticed the forest begin to shift slightly.

New species of trees began to show up, different species of animals too. The further in he got, the more unusual the forest became.

Eventually, he found himself in a very beautiful spot. It was a garden, and in the distance, was a large, slightly plant covered, house.

After admiring the view, he heard a soft chuckle from beyond the gate. Slowly walking over, he peeked his head around the gate, seeing the man from earlier, sitting with a different selection of animals.

He was leaning against a bear as he sat, there was a Newfoundland dog laying next to him, and a WHITE TIGER LAYING ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!

Poor Kaminari, even without his quirk his brain had fried. How could so many different animals be in the same place, and not be tearing eachother apart?!

That was going through his head. Well, it was until the electric blonde became distracted by something. It was a female voice, heading towards the male.

°"Come now little brother, surely you can find something to do today."

A beautiful girl around sixteen years old walked out to the boy surrounded by animals. Her large, blue summer hat had a... Peculiar passenger on it.