Chapter 10

The school day had officially ended, and the group bound for Eden had gathered at the back gate of U.A.

The two groups of three students merged into one, happily talking to eachother. They introduced themselves to eachother briefly, planning on doing a full on introduction during their time in the Garden.

After gathering together, everyone turned to look at Orochi, who was holding his hands Infront of him, smiling gently.

°"Are we all ready to proceed?"

Everyone nodded, satisfying Orochi. He then motioned for them to follow, humming gently as he walked.

Unbeknownst to them, a trio of overgrown toddlers were trailing the group from behind, intent on seeing what this 'Garden' is about.

During the walk, Yagi Kazuma walked up to his brother.

°"So, Izuku..."

Orochi turned his head to look at him, a soft smile gracing his lips.

°"Yes, Kazuma?"

°"How... How did you get your quirks?

The air became quiet, unsure. Kazuma began to worry that he'd opened a sore wound.

With a soft exhale from Orochi, he answered his brother.

°"It was after I had regained consciousness... The day I disappeared, it was because I had found the Garden... As the adrenaline from escaping my torturers had worn off, something pulled me into the Garden. I later found out the one responsible, was Sakura. She lead me to the Great Tree of Eden, the very tree that Adam and Eve were created under. From it, she handed me the Fruit of Eden. After consuming it, I had gained powers suitable of the Garden's caretaker. And just to clarify, no quirk could even think to be even to my powers. It would be the same as comparing a single, newborn puppy to a pack of fully grown wolves."

Kazuma was in awe at his brother's words. A set of powers stronger than any quirk, it sounded almost unbelievable.

Before anything else could be said, Nezu pointed out something odd to him.

°"How curious, the trees are beginning to heavily diversify. I do believe we just passed a willow, and that appears to be a mangrove tree directly ahead of us."

Aizawa and Kazuma noticed the bizarre diversity in trees too, with it only getting larger as they went further in. The group of children began to excitedly chatter, Kaminari saying that this meant they were close to the entrance to the Garden.

In truth, Orochi Izuku had the power to open entrances to the Garden wherever he desired, but he would rather make it seem as if there was only one entrance. Especially since the animals had warned him of their unwelcome visitors. He had expected his twin to try and follow him, and was disappointed in being correct. He was actually rather irritated that she had invited the Bakugou twins.

He wouldn't show it though, he knew that they couldn't enter the Garden, why?

Because he knew they didn't deserve the honour.

After a brisk ten minute trek through the forest, they had arrived at a surprising clearing in the forest, where a stone archway covered in vines resided. With a simple wave of his hand, a thin, rainbow sheen filled the empty space within the archway. The group of students ran in without hesitation, followed by Sakura.

After seeing Orochi nod at them, the remaining trio walked through the gateway. He did not follow however, he gained more thing to do.

°"I know you are there. Come out now, if you wish to speak."