Chapter 9

The chimaeric principal and his human nephew were sitting in Nezu's office, enjoying a cup of tea each, as Sakura was watching the outside world from the window. Her sight was caught by a male in a hero costume running towards the school at Mach speed.

°"Brother, Uncle, I think someone's coming... Very fast..."

Sakura accidentally called him that a few minutes before, but Nezu didn't mind, so he said she can keep calling him that. The two males turned to look out of the window, Nezu smiling happily as he did.

°"Here he comes now Izuku, I certainly hope he takes this news well."

°"So do I, uncle. But, we'll wait and see I suppose."

Not even a minute later, they heard the door slam open. Turning to the office door, the trio could see Yagi Kazuma standing there, panting. His eyes landed on Izuku, filling with disbelief. After a moment, the disbelief was replaced with relief, and slowly filling with tears.

The older sibling went forward, stopping just Infront of Izuku.

°"I-Is it really you, l-little brother..?"

Izuku put his tea down, standing. He smiled, pulling him into a hug, which Kazuma returned happily.

°"It's me big brother... I'm here... I won't be leaving without warning again..."

Kazuma allowed himself to cry into his brother's shoulder, untold amounts of relief flooding over him. Gently, Izuku hummed to his older brother, rubbing his back gently.

The display caused Nezu and Sakura to smile happily. Not long after the brothers began their embrace, the door opened again, and in walked Aizawa Shouta.

°"Damn problem children... Made me take longer... Than I..."

He trailed off his sentence as he noticed just who Kazuma was hugging, tears slowly welling in his own eyes.

°"I-Izuku..?"

The boy turned to Aizawa, breaking the hug with Kazuma. He smiled, walking over and hugging him.

°"It's me Uncle Aizawa... And I won't just abandon you all this time..."

For once in his life, Aizawa returned a hug without any hesitation. All he could think about was how the nephew that had gone missing for five years, was now standing in front of him, hugging him.

Izuku broke the hug, smiling still.

°"I have something to show you uncle Aizawa, you too big brother."

They watched with curiosity, wondering what he wanted to show them.

The last thing they expected was for him to transform, entering his older form.

Aizawa recognised it from back in the USJ, and his eyes widened even more than they already were.

However, an even more pressing thought raced through both Pro Heroes' minds, which they eventually blurted out.

°"You have a quirk?!"

---------------------------------------------------------
At the classroom 1-A

---------------------------------------------------------

The children were all in conversation, having just escaped the wrath of Aizawa for disturbing him.

From one end of the room, three irritated students were staring at another three, who were enjoying a conversation between themselves.