Chapter 8

It was an hour after the students had been defended, and the Orochi siblings were sitting in the office of one Principal Nezu of U.A high school.

If he were there five years ago, he'd be a shaking, stuttering, inconsolable mess. But now? He was confident. He wasn't scared of the Yagis or the Bakugous. He was the Caretaker of Eden, nothing could scare him anymore. So long as the Garden needed a caretaker, he wasn't allowed to be hurt or die.

He sat in front of his animalistic uncle, one leg resting on the other, hands on his lap. Sakura was sitting next to him, with a Corn Snake curled around her neck asleep.

°"Now then. I thank you for coming for this conversation young man."

°"It is no issue Nezu, I'm just pleased to have been able to aid my siblings."

The boy spoke calmly, gently. Nezu didn't know why, but every one of his animal instincts were telling him two things.

One: To show the man in front of him the most respect he'd ever shown anyone in his life.

Two: That no matter the situation, this boy would keep the children safe. That he would not stop until they were entirely safe.

Straightening his tie, Nezu continued talking.

°"May I ask why you refer to this group of students as your 'siblings'?"

Izuku glanced at Sakura, who nodded gently to him. He exhaled a little, nervous about others finding out about the Garden.

°"Nezu... What I am to tell you is a secret between us, and the children... None shall know about this..."

Nezu could feel the seriousness within his voice, and nodded his head in understanding.

°"I am the Caretaker of the Garden of Eden... Those six began to call me their big brother after I had saved them..."

Nezu was in silent shock at what he had learnt. He did however, manage to stutter out a question.

°"S-Save them from what..?"

Izuku took a very deep breath.

°"What I'm going to show you... I have not even shown my siblings... You will be the only other living being who knows my true identity..."

Nezu frowned slightly, unsure as to what he meant.

That was until he saw the young man in front of him begin to transform.

The doors and windows were suddenly covered with vines, courtesy of Izuku. It was then, that Nezu saw who he was truly talking to.