Chapter 7

The two males stared at Sakura, primarily Kaminari with a face of pure shock.

°"I-I... What did... Wh-What did you just say... M-Miss..?"

Sakura fixed her hat just before she answered.

°"Well, it turns out that the entire reason why you struggle to control your Electrification is because of a second quirk that was passively active since manifestation."

It took a moment before Izuku spoke his mind.

°"That would make sense... No-one's quirk should have that large of a drawback usually... I've seen some bad drawbacks, but frying your brain constantly seems overkill, even for such a strong quirk..."

Kaminari then stared at his hands, seeing the electrical sparks fly between his fingers. He closed his fists, along with his eyes.

°"How... How could it have been missed..?"

He felt the warm, comforting hand of Izuku on his shoulder. He turned to look at him, seeing a face that said "it's alright".

°"Unfortunately, the system for diagnosing quirks in the modern day is incredibly untrustworthy... Meaning that only your primary quirk was discovered..."

Kaminari nodded, looking at the other two. He slowly went over and hugged Izuku.

The green haired boy was caught off guard, but returned the hug in turn. Sakura watched and smiled, happy that Izuku was able to find peace in the garden.

°"Now boys, I believe the next best move would be to help Kaminari here learn how to properly use his other quirk."

With their next steps planned, the three said goodbye to Kaminari for now, the boy excited to finally be able to use his quirk safely.

---------------------------------------------------------
Present

---------------------------------------------------------

Tokoyami and Asui stared at Kaminari in surprise. They didn't expect for him to say that he had a second quirk. Tokoyami was becoming curious.

°"If I may ask Kaminari, what is your second quirk?"

Grinning, the electric blonde held his hand up to the other two students. They watched as his skin began to change colour and texture, turning into a shiny, muddy orange.

°"My other quirk, Superconductor! Turns out it's able to turn both my skin, and all my veins and nerves into a copper like substance. The extra conductivity ended up messing with my brain as it was always active. But now I have control of it, I won't end up frying my brain any more!"

Kaminari wore the biggest grin in the world, enjoying talking to others who won't judge him.

---------------------------------------------------------
The following week

---------------------------------------------------------

The trio of students, along with the rest of the class, were currently waiting outside of their school, waiting for their sister class, Class 1-B, to join them.

After waiting for a few minutes, the other class arrived at the busses. The trio of students looked at them all, noticing a small group similar to theirs.

They also noticed their oak leaf charms.

However, before any conversation could be held between the classes, they were ushered into their busses to be taken to an off campus training site.