Acknowledgement

This is officially the wrap of this story and damn what an amazing journey it was..
I can't believe in just one and a half month I have got more than 100k reads, like that's insane.

Am super grateful to each and every person who spent their time reading my story and left such sweet and supportive comments.
I always look forward to reading comments(it's my favourite part).

To be very honest, this journey was also a bit overwhelming sometimes. When a lot of people started reading and complementing my story, it made me a bit anxious.
The fear of not being good with my chapters anymore, made me very insecure. I tried making sure that the quality of writing is not going down, but a constant anxiety always creeped over my head whenever I posted a chapter. 
but then again thanks to those sweet dms and good comments in every chapter, I dealt with it.

I am kind of going through a rough personal phase. So I won't be active here anymore (for now).
I do have few other ideas infact I have also started one.
I am done with deciding the plots, character descriptions, and naming the story.
I wanted to try something new so this time am working on a completely different AU. Its going to be a supernatural fantasy themed story ( obviously with Vegaspete as the main characters), yes it will have vampires and werewolves. I know it's kinda cliche but I wanted to try it Anyways. it's going to be more on the darker side. So am excited about that..
But people don't get your hopes high, I won't be posting it for few months. I have got exams ( very important ones), and the thing with me is that once I start something I get completely obsessed. Like with this story, I had the urge to post every single day( which was also exhausting) and when I didn't ,I felt guilty for making my readers wait .
So I won't be doing this with my next story. I'll post only after am done with my exams and stuff..
In the meantime , I will work on the chapters whenever I get some free time . So by the time I'll be back , I'll probably post a lot of chapters for that story at once..

I won't bore you guys by making this longer than it already is.
So Bye for now :)
Love you all...♡