Chapter - 3

Pete's pov

I can't believe so many unexpected things happened today and the day is not even finished yet.

First I got to spend time with Macau , which unexpectedly was the best part of this day. Then I was startled by Khun Vegas .who is known to be a Psycho, 'Khun noo's words not mine'

And as if that wasn't enough I bumped into khun Kim, whose presence was rare as a blue moon.

" Ahh what a day", I was murmuring to myself.

" Aii Peteee", Porsche was waving at me excitedly while coming with khun Kinn and few other bodyguards.

Why is he acting like we haven't seen each other for years . I haven't even known him for so long. Weird guy .

" Swadee khub khun kinn", I Bowed at my boss.

He nodded with his usual smile.

" Oii pete why do you look like you have seen a ghost or something , I thought you were guarding fishes", he asked giggling.

This bastard .

" Ahh, I actually bumped into Khun Kim while coming back, so I was just startled",

" Kim's here?", Khun kinn asked before Porsche could say anything.

"Yes khun kinn",

His presence was rare , even Khun Kinn looked surprised .

" Aii Kinn I am tired from all the training today, I am going in my room now", Porsche said as if khun Kinn was his bodyguard.

This boy definitely had balls of steel to call our boss with his name.

Khun Kinn just nodded . He looked a little tensed. He quickly left with other bodyguards.

" You do realise he is your boss right", I asked.

" Yeah what about it", Porsche said Rolling his eyes .

Sassy, I thought.

"How it went with your boss , ahh I mean your khun fish", he teased while putting his hand on my shoulders.

" You are an ass", I rolled my eyes too.

" Well I don't know about being one but I definitely have a sexy ass", he was smirking and bending a little to show his butt, looking at my direction

Creepy guy, But he wasn't lying. His ass was sexy . Don't get distracted Pete.

"I am going to khun noo's room , would you like to join? ", I asked interrupting whatever he was trying to do.

" No thanks am already tired , I don't want to exhaust myself mentally too",

" See you later then",

...........

Some series was going on. Something new I Guess, because I haven't seen it yet . Khun noo was sitting on his couch while arm was sitting near him and Pol was comfortably sitting on the ground eating popcorn.

' they had fun I guess '

I was a little jealous.

Only a little though, because I knew watching something with khun noo wasn't as fun as it seemed. He constantly repeated scenes while asking number of questions in between to make sure that we're paying attention .

" Aii Pete you're here , come join us . You did your job well right?", khun noo noticed my presence.

" Yes khun noo", I nodded and went to him.