Chapter - 41

Tay's Pov

" You okay?", Kim asked while handling me a bottle of water which he just bought.
I was sitting in his car taking deep breaths to calm my senses.

I just glared at him and took the bottle from him.

" Why you looking at me like that?", He asked as he got in the car..

" Cuz you're the reason I am suffering right now", I sighed and took a sip of the water.
Can't believe I am stuck with a crazy psycho like him .

" What the fuck I did?, I am suffering from problems myself",

" You triggered my anxiety and now you're acting like a saint. ",

"Tay, I don't have time to bicker with you, I need to solve my personal issues",

" I wonder how fucking dumb you are, why haven't you contacted kinn yet?", I said after taking another sip of water.

" What could kinn do?",

" Well, his boyfriend is at minor family's mansion too. My instincts are saying its something to do with him.",

" Finally , you said something useful", he said looking at me amusedly.

" I could have helped you earlier, if you weren't so busy in yelling and throwing tantrums like a kid", I rolled my eyes.

He chose to stay silent and called kinn.

" Damn!, He is not answering ", he sighed.

" This is what happens when you call people only for selfish gains",

" Is that supposed to be a shade on me?", He asked looking at me.

" Finally you understood something",

" Why don't you call him then?",

" Fine", I took my phone out and dialled kinn's number...

Fuck, why is he not answering. I am going to embarrass my ass.

" This is what happens when you call people only for selfish gains", he smirked while saying that.

This bitch!..

" Kinn must be busy or something, afterall his boyfriend is staying at Vegas's house",. I said defensively.

" Let's go then ",.

" Where ?", I asked him unaware of what he was referring to.

" To minor family's mansion", he accelerated the car..

" Aii !! why are you taking me with you? You have a broken love life, not me , Me and my boyfriend are completely fine.", I protested.

" Shh!!", He sushed me.
" And wear the seat belt", he said while leaning and pulling the seat belt on my side.

" Kim, I have classes to attend. Unlike you, I'm very serious about my studies", I looked at him, completely stunned at his behaviour..

" Missing one class won't hurt your smart ass.
And you just had a panic attack, and because apparantly I was the reason behind it, I am keeping an eye on you".. he said while being completely focused on the road..

" Can't believe, I am stuck with a sociopath who gets episodes of sub psychotic rage.."

" Yeah am all that..", he sarcastically said with a grin.

" dumb maniac", I mumbled before diverting my gaze to the road .

************

Vegas's Pov