Epilogue

4 Years Later

Pete's Pov

" Is something on my face?", I asked Vegas who instead of reading his book was looking at me while I was going through documents.

" Can I be cheesy?", He asked in a cute voice. So I couldn't resist.

" Fine", I internally blushed while saying that because I knew he is about to say something that will make me feel thousands of butterflies at once.
" Why are you still staring huh? Weren't you about to say something", I asked as I got impatient.
He was just smiling and looking at me.

" Sorry I got lost in your eyes",

" That was cheesy but I'll give you a pass", I smiled while saying that.

" Can I also get a kiss?",

" Do you think I could say no when you're asking so cutely while wearing that sexy glasses of yours",I said walking to him and kissing his lips.

Vegas is just perfect, there wasn't a single day in these years that I haven't thanked God for having him in my life.
He is literally embodiment of love.

....

"Pa!!!",

" That's ven right?", I asked Vegas, getting off from vegas's lap.

" Why is he up at this hour?",

" How would I know?",. I walked to the door and opened it.
" Are you okay ven-ven?", I picked him up in my arms.

" Pa can I sleep with you?", he said nuzzling his head on my chest.

" Obviously you can baby. But are you okay?", I said while patting his back and walking to our bed.

" I am okay. But you know I saw this dream where a dinosaur attacked our house. And I got scared.", He said while Pouting and rubbing his eyes .

" Aww my baby. Don't be scared . No dinosaur can attack our home and that was just a dream", I kissed his cheeks while Vegas was smiling.

Sometimes he pretended to hate when kids intervened our personal moments but he also loved spending time with them. Its very apparent from his face.

" And don't worry champ if a dinosaur attacks, we could fight with it", Vegas said ruffling his hair .

Ven was now sitting between me and Vegas.

" But they are so big. How could we fight with it dadda?", he asked with his eyes widened.

" Don't tell this secret to anyone but you know am a Superhero", Vegas said whispering to Ven.
Which made me chuckle.

" Dadda don't lie. Pa said it's a bad habit to lie .", Ven said while laughing a little.

" Hey! Am not lying. Its true. You don't believe me huh?", He said while tickling his tummy.

Which made Ven laugh and me smile..
I loved moments like these.

" Baby you should sleep now. You have your pre-school tomorrow", I said to ven.
He nodded his tiny head .

******************
Vegas's Pov

" Dad can I take one more?", Paris asked with the sweetest smile on her face. How could I say not to this sweet little angel.

" Yes my princess , but don't tell your pa", I smiled widely while giving her the candy she wanted.

...

" Pear what did I told you about eating lots of candies ?", Pete asked as he entered the kitchen.