Chapter - 42

Macau's Pov

" Hello bestfriend", Kim said to Tay, who was cuddling with me on the couch in my room.
This jerk!!.

" I don't even consider you my friend, Kim", Tay sarcastically smiled  while turning his head to look at Kim.

" Don't be mean Tay, I have already apologised. Now move your ass I want to sit", he said while wiggling himself on the couch.

" Can't you see, me and my boyfriend  are trying to have a quality time here and what the hell are you doing in my room?", I said taking a deep breath.

" Well, grandma wanted me to stay here till dinner, and your boyfriend is my bestfriend. And there's nothing wrong in sharing the same bed with your bestfriend, well in this case the same couch, right Tay? ", he said while smirking and leaning his head on tay's shoulder.

I might murder someone today.
No-No Macau!! ,don't loose your temper, you're still getting therapy for the first murder.

Tay shrugged his shoulder to remove the jerk from him.
" You have made up with your boyfriend, haven't you? Then why the fuck you're here bothering me and mac", Tay said while shaking his head with frustration.

" He is right now having a conversation with his brother and I am bored. So, I came to my bestfriend", he said smiling at Tay.

" For the last time we aren't friends ",

" But you helped me and I owe you", he said clinging on tay's arms.

" Let's just ignore him", I said to Tay ..

Tay shaked his head in confirmation and layed his head on my shoulders.
While Kim was still clinging on tay's arms .

Which actually was funny, Kim considering someone as his friend is a huge personallity development for him and because he is dating my bestfriend, I will let this slide as long as Tay is not uncomfortable.

" What's the name of this series?", Kim asked as I resumed the show we were watching..

" 'The boys' ", I mumbled while being completely focused on the show .
Both me and Tay love binge watching dark shows and this is one of our favourites..

" Damn! That's too much graphic content", Kim said covering his eyes as a certain scene came on the screen.

" I know right? ,door is right there. You can gladly go", tay said while still being focused on the show.
Which made me chuckle.
My man is gorgeous, kind , smart and funny.. deadly combination.

I grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on it , making him smile..
Gosh!! How the fuck I got so lucky.

He looked at me with a beautiful smile on his face.
Which made me instantly cup his face with my hands , I then caught his lips by mine..
Damn! They are Sweet as straberry.

" Am right here peeps", Kim coughed making us break the kiss.

" Then take the hint and move dumbass", Tay said Rolling his eyes.
Damn he looks so cute while doing that, I am getting turned on.

" Baby,You're so adorable", I said pulling him into another kiss.
All the insects and animals in my stomach were dancing with joy .

As we broke the kiss , we both broke in laughter. Kim was glaring at us , which made us laugh even more.

" What are you guys doing?", Chay said as he entered my room.

" Well, me and Tay are making out. Not sure about your boyfriend though", I said which made Tay chuckle and Kim roll his eyes.