Chapter - 6

Pete's Pov

Khun noo was looking at me furiously . Well that was obvious, he just watched me talking to khun Vegas.

" Khun noo, Are you okay?",

" I should be the one asking that Pete, what was that lunatic saying to you?, are you okay huh?", he was worried .

" Yes khun noo, he was just asking me where khun Kinn was ", I felt bad for lying but that's the only way to calm him right now.

" Kinn is with his bodyguards right there, he is blind or what", he pointed at khun kinn . Who really was not that far from us. I should have thought a better excuse.

" Pete, he is very dangerous and manipulative , it's better to stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt. Okay?", He continued .

Even though I have heard so many scary stories about him, I wanted to believe otherwise .
But the fact that he is manipulative was true. Khun noo is right .I should stay away from him .
Afterall what else could explain why he was suddenly talking to me.

" Khub khun noo, I will be more cautious",

" Come on let's enjoy now"

.

" Let's start the dance, everyone please enjoy yourselves", the party host announced.

Khun noo wanted a dance party.
Well he wanted a wild one but since business investors are also here ,it wasn't appropriate . So on the request of khun korn it was changed into a classy romantic dance night .

Tay's pov

I was looking at him a little startled by his sudden request, he was offering his hand to dance.
Then I noticed soft music was playing in the background and lights were getting a little dimmer . Few people were dancing with their partners.

" Yes, Let's dance " I said while giving him my hand with a smile on my face.
A real smile .

We went towards the dance floor. light was way dimmer here, I could only see him and just few people around me clearly.
He was glowing in the night light.

Music was romantic and beautiful.
He moved his hand near my waist but wasn't touching .
He looked at me for approval first .

I nodded with a smile while keeping my hands on his shoulders. He was almost about my height.

He held my waist like it was the most fragile thing in the world. I could see Sincerity in his eyes.

In that moment, I forgot all my worries. I felt beautiful, with an even more beautiful person in front of me.

We started slowly moving our bodies with the music. He suddenly came near me  and whispered.

" To be honest I suck at dancing",

His whisper gave me goosebumps.

" Well you're doing great for someone who is claiming to be bad at dancing",

" Am just moving with you, it's you who is doing the magic", he replied with a flirty smile on his face.

I chuckled, I didn't knew how to respond.

His perfect smile, beautiful eyes and hand on my waist was giving me shivers .

" Are you free this weekend?", He suddenly asked.

" Yes",

" Would you like to watch a movie with me?",

" Are you asking me on a date?"