Sonia Nevermind: Part 2

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you've been doing well. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to work on writing much this week. My computer permanently gave out, which meant that I lost all of the writing documents that I've been working on. I tried using my phone to write, but then I lost power for a few days due to storms, and I don't get mobile service where I live.

I spent as much time as I could on writing yesterday and today. It's not as much as I'd like to have written, but I still wanted to post something this week. I'm so sorry for all of that, it was something I truly couldn't have anticipated, and I'm so thankful to you all for bearing with me while I get all of this figured out. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thank you for reading!

When she realized she had feelings for you

• Sonia had a really unique experience when she realized that she had feelings for you. Within a few days of meeting you, she already had a crush on you. The odd part about it was that she didn't realize that she felt that way about you. She thought it was normal to feel that way about a friend. There was an explanation for her feelings though.

• Sonia grew up as the princess of Novoselic. Due to this, she had a difficult time making friends throughout her life. All of the people around her saw her as a princess first, and a person second. Sonia was happy that her people were willing to rely on her as a princess, but it also made her childhood very lonely.

• Before you arrived in Novoselic, Sonia was convinced that you'd be another person to see her as a princess instead of a person. That thought had nothing to do with you as a person, but Sonia didn't want to get her hopes up just to be disappointed.

• That's why, when she saw you with the mask of Ghostface from Scream, Sonia allowed herself to believe that she could actually connect with you. You'd taken the time to learn a little bit about her as a person, and it meant the world to her. She finally believed that you could be someone she'd be able to form a genuine connection with. She was successful at connecting with you, but she had no idea of what that connection actually was.

• When she'd spend time with you, Sonia would feel nervous. It wasn't a bad kind of nervous, it was the kind of nervousness that happens when you care what someone thinks about you. Sonia thought it was completely normal to feel butterflies in her stomach every time she saw you.

• During the time you were in Novoselic, Sonia's feelings for you continued to grow stronger. She thought that she'd just happened to find someone that was a really good friend, and that the two of you just happened to get along even better than she thought you would. Even after you left, when you wrote letters to each other, she continued to think that way. However, her thinking changed when she arrived at Hope's Peak Academy.

• It was on a day when you had an assignment that you had to complete, which meant that you weren't in class. On days when you weren't there, Sonia typically spent her time with people like Mahiru, Ibuki, Gundham, and Mikan.

• Sonia had come to realize that, after making countless friends, she felt different about you than anyone else. At first, she thought it was just because you were her first friend. She realized that wasn't the case when she heard Mikan talk about the person she had a crush on.

• "I l-like this p-p-person because they're n-nice to me. They m-make me feel l-like there are b-b-butterflies in my s-stomach!" Sonia thought about what Mikan just said, and she was hit with a sudden realization. She tried to be nonchalant about it, but Sonia blurted something out at Mikan.