Sonia Nevermind: Part 1

Hey, I hope you've been having a great day so far! This week's chapter is a bit shorter, mainly because I got really sick and didn't have the energy to write much. I apologize for this. I still wanted to get a chapter out though, so I made this one shorter. I'm feeling better, and everything else will be in the next chapter. With that being said, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Your talent

• You are the Ultimate Military Strategist.

How you met

• You walked through the front gates of the castle, still feeling shocked that you would be working here for the foreseeable future. The castle was beautifully decorated, and there were countless artifacts that could be considered priceless. The most unreal part of all of this was the reason you were here: to meet the princess of this kingdom and assist her in winning a war.

• Anyone who you'd ever met would say that you had inhuman strategic skills.  There were countless examples to show for it, but one in particular stood out. During your first year of school, your teacher had a big bag of candy hidden behind their desk. You really wanted that candy, so you came up with a plan to get it.

• You got other students from your class in on the plan. It would happen towards the end of the day. You decided to have a few of them make a commotion outside of the classroom, so the teacher would leave the room. When that happened, you'd quickly run and grab the bag of candy.

• You knew that you couldn't sneak it all out of the room, and you needed a way to make sure that you didn't get caught by the students that would snitch. That's why you had half of your classmates distract the other half. That would ensure that nobody would see you take the candy. You'd give the students who acted as distractions candy in exchange for their help, which also helped you get red of the candy in a way that wouldn't be as obvious.

• Just as you'd predicted, the plan was a success. Although one of your classmates told on you since he didn't like candy, your teacher wasn't mad. In fact, they were impressed. Out of curiosity, they had you play countless board games that required strategy skills to win. You never lost a game. Your plans were always detailed, but they were flexible enough for adaptability.

• Before you were 10, you did a project on World War 1. You researched the battle strategies of each major force in the war, and you explained the various actions they could've taken to reduce casualties or possibly win the war. Your project was very detailed, and it covered many realistic possibilities. Because of that, you received national attention for this project.

• Not long after, you received an assignment that you were asked to complete. You were asked to create a report similar to the one you previously made, but based on a more recent conflict. You did this with ease, and that was all it took for you to be offered the chance of a lifetime.

• You were placed in a secret program, where you worked with the top military leaders in your country. You became the individual responsible for coming up with battle strategies in any new conflicts. In the following years, you did your job well. Before you knew it, you received a message from a certain school.

• Hope's Peak Academy wanted to scout you as the Ultimate Military Strategist, provided you were able to succeed at a specific task. They wanted you to assist a nation that your country was allied with. Specifically, they wanted you to work with the princess of the country to win a war. If you could do that, you'd be the Ultimate Military Strategist.