Matching Tattoos You'd Get

Hello!!!!! It's been a long time since I've officially published a chapter! I wanted to publish one while I reworked the last part of the Sonia chapter! I had the idea of tattoos that video game characters would get, and I applied it to Danganronpa! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoy!!!

Kyoko

• You would get the crest of Hope's Peak, but there would be a keyhole design in the middle.

• Kyoko would get a key shaped like a truth bullet.

Aoi

• You'd both get matching donut tattoos.

• Aoi's dream is to own a donut shop in the time when she's not swimming, and this tattoo is a sign of both of your commitment towards that dream.

Toko

• You'd get a tattoo of a beautiful piece of paper that had the outline of a heart cut out of it.

• Toko would have a fountain pen tattoo, but the top of the fountain pen would resemble the handle of a pair of scissors.

Sakura

• You'd get a tattoo of a tree that has cherry blossoms on every single one of its branches.

• Sakura would get a tattoo of your name in bold letters, with a martial art motif in the background. She'd know that name tattoos are a gamble, but she trusts you enough to get your name tattooed.

Celestia

• Your matching tattoo design would be very specific. You'd get a suite of cards tattooed on you, but one card would be missing: the queen.

• Celeste would have the queen tattooed over her heart.

Sayaka

• You'd get the chorus of a song Sayaka wrote for you tattooed, in the form of sheet music.

• Sayaka would have a microphone tattoo, and the microphone would have both of your initials engraved on it.

Junko

• You and Junko would tattoo the word "Despair" with an exclamation point onto your knuckles.

• However, you'd split the letters up so that it would spell despair whenever Junko placed her hand over yours. Kind of like this:

D S A R
E P I !

Mukuro

•. The idea for this tattoo came from the cover art of Green Day's album American Idiot, and the saying behind it. "She's holding on my heart like a hand grenade."

• Mukuro would get a hand holding a heart-shaped grenade, and you'd get a hand holding the heart-shaped pin to the grenade.

Akane

• You and Akane would get matching tattoos that each figured a segment missing.