Sleep Schedules of Each Girl

Hey! I hope you're having a good day/evening, and that things have been going your way! This chapter will talk about the sleep schedule, or lack thereof, that each girl has.

Kyoko

• She tries to get 6-8 hours of sleep a night, but she sometimes fails to do so.

• The cases she takes on can be really interesting, which will cause her to stay up late.

Aoi

• Aoi has to sleep for at least 8 hours a night.

• She'll occasionally wake up for a midnight snack, but she'll go back to sleep rather quickly.

Toko

• Toko is a chronic insomniac.

• This is due to the trauma from her past, as well as her love for writing at night.

Sakura

• Sakura's sleep schedule is very precise.

• She's asleep at 9 PM every night and awake at 5 AM every morning.

Celestia

• Celestia is kind of nocturnal.

• Places where she can gamble are typically more active at night. This means that Celeste will gamble at night and sleep during the day.

Sayaka

• Sayaka's sleep schedule is wildly inconsistent.

• When she's not touring, she likes to sleep a lot. When she's touring, however, there are times where she isn't able to get much sleep.

Junko

•  It depends.

• If she's tired, she'll stay up for as long as possible. If she isn't tired, she'll force herself to go to sleep early. Despair.

Mukuro

• She has trained to function well with little to no sleep.

• She really likes to drink coffee when she wakes up.

Akane

• Akane is a really deep sleeper, and she sleeps for a long time every night.

• Once she's asleep, there is absolutely nothing that can be done to wake her.

Sonia

• Sonia is a lot more sleep deprived than most people would think.

• Due to all of her responsibilities as a princess, she doesn't have a lot of time to sleep.

Chiaki

• Chiaki has the sleep schedule of a Sim that is locked in a room without somewhere to sleep.

• She'll stay up for days playing video games. Eventually, she'll pass out just long enough to have the energy for video games once she wakes up. 

Mikan

• It'd be an understatement to say that Mikan doesn't usually sleep well.

• She tends to have nightmares, and is a restless sleeper overall.

Hiyoko

• Hiyoko is the kind of person that sleeps for an absurdly long time.

• Also, good luck to any poor soul that will ever have to wake her up.

Ibuki

• Ibuki rarely sleeps, mainly because she doesn't ever feel tired.

• She has gone days without sleep in the past, and she will definitely do it again in the future.

Peko

• Peko is a very light sleeper. The smallest disturbance in the environment will wake her.

• Once she wakes up, she's immediately ready to defend her loved ones.

Mahiru

• Mahiru always gets 6-8 hours of sleep a night.

• She tries to influence her dreams by looking at photos of things she wants to dream about.

Maki

• Maki needs a lot less sleep than the average human. Tiredness is never an issue for her, and she only sleeps out of necessity.

• She can tell if someone tries to attack her in her sleep, and she can defend herself while unconscious.

Himiko

• Himiko sleeps more than almost anyone on Earth.

• She has to though, so she can recharge her MaGiC.

Tsumugi

• Tsumugi doesn't have a set sleep schedule, she just falls asleep when she's tired and wakes up whenever.

• She likes to journal before falling asleep, since it helps her come up with ideas for new cosplays.

Miu

• Despite her efforts to change it, Miu is unable to invent while she sleeps. Therefore, she sleeps whenever she's too tired to think straight.

• She likes to fall asleep to the sound of old cartoons like Rugrats or SpongeBob SquarePants.

Angie

• Angie's sleep schedule is odd, but it really works for her. She gets 8 hours, but it's broken up.

• She'll sleep for 4 hours, wake up and do something artistic, and sleep for 4 more hours.

Tenko

• Tenno likes to go to bed early and wake up early. She thinks it's an important aspect of staying healthy.

• She's often so physically exhausted from training that she's asleep before her head even touches the pillow.

Kirumi

• Kirumi sleeps for 4 hours a night, and she wakes up feeling refreshed.

• Seriously, if she sleeps any more than that, she'll feel like she overslept.

Kaede

• Kaede can often get lost in her music, which leads to her staying up a lot later than she means to.

• She likes to fall asleep while cuddling a pillow or her significant other.