Kirumi Tojo

Your talent

• You are the Ultimate Politician.

How you met

Be the change you wish to see in the world. That quote encapsulates you as a person. You've seen people suffer in countless ways since you were young. When you asked why people had to suffer, there was a common reply you received almost every single time: "That's just the way it is." You weren't okay with this, and you decided to do something about it someday.

• That conviction has led you to now, where you attend Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Politician. It hasn't been an easy path. You had to learn at a young age that people don't really care if what you're saying is right. Instead, you have to convince them to listen to you.

• In order to become a successful politician and change the world for the better, you've learned to be careful of the things you say and do. Everyone you meet is a potential supporter, so you have to take care to not cause trouble. Nobody can keep that perfect act up forever though, and it eventually became too difficult. You recognized that you needed help, but you didn't know who could help you.

• One afternoon, in an extraordinary occurrence that we'll call fate, you heard a loud noise hit your dorm room door. When you opened the door, the only think you saw was a half-empty bottle of purple soda. It was confusing, but there was nothing you could do about it. 30 minutes later, you heard a softer knocking at the door. This time, when you opened it, you were greeted by the Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo.

• You greeted her and asked why she knocked on your door. She said, "I'm aware that it's late, but I felt it was appropriate to apologize for the noise earlier. Kokichi managed to get his hands on numerous bottles of grape flavored soda, and he decided to run through the halls to throw the open bottles of soda everywhere. I was able to apprehend him eventually, but not before he caused a lot of chaos."

• The second she said "Kokichi," all of your questions were answered. Ironically, Kokichi's antics even answered a question that you were struggling with earlier. You asked Kirumi if she'd be willing to give you some tips on how to decrease the amount of stress you felt from your talent. She said she'd be happy to assist you, and she wanted to start working with you tomorrow.

Getting to know her

• It took a long time to get to know Kirumi on a personal level. For the first six months you worked with her, she barely shared anything about herself. One day, when she was giving you advice on how to create a schedule that won't overlap no matter what,  you could tell that something wasn't quite right.

• You decided to ask Kirumi what was wrong, but she remained silent. You told her that she didn't have to share anything with you if she was uncomfortable, but you wanted to be there for her like she was for you. These words broke Kirumi's facade of perfection, and gave you quite a glimpse into who she really was.

• Kirumi told you the story of how she grew into the Ultimate Maid. She talked about how she spent so much time learning everything she could, so she could help anyone with any problem. She wanted people to need her, and becoming the Ultimate Maid made her feel needed.

• Unfortunately, there was a price she had to pay for it. Kirumi said that she feels isolated from the world. Her interactions with people are always on a professional level. She felt truly alone, and she was frightened about the possibility of things always being this way.