Sayaka Maizono: Part 2

Thank you all so much for over 3,000 reads! I  don't even know what to say, other than I appreciate every single one of you for reading this project that I started on a whim. I hope you enjoy today's chapter!

Your first date

• The next week went by fast. You didn't get a chance to see Sayaka at all, but that didn't matter since you were going on a date with her on Saturday. You entered a raffle and won two tickets to an amusement park. During the week, you texted Sayaka and asked if she'd be interested in going there. She responded enthusiastically to the idea.

"Heyy Y/N!! I think that sounds like a great idea, I've loved roller coasters ever since I was a kid! Before we completely agree on going, there's something I meed to tell you. When I'm out in public, I tend to get recognized often.

Over time, I've come up with the idea to disguise myself if I don't want to be noticed. I'm thinking of dressing in an alternative rock style this weekend. I know it's a crazy idea, but it's the best way to guarantee we won't get swarmed by people."

• You told Sayaka that, while it made you sad that people don't respect her space in public, she was brilliant for coming up with that idea. You also thanked her for being willing to disguise herself so the two of you could go on a date. Sayaka responded by texting:

"Omg, you're so sweet! If it means I get to go on a date with you, disguising myself is absolutely worth it! Do you want to meet up outside the dorms at 8:00 A.M. on Saturday? If we caught a train early enough, it'd  let us arrive at the amusement park just before it opens."

• The two of you agreed on that meeting time. You spent the rest of the week working on your talent and texting Sayaka. On Friday night, you made sure to go to sleep early. You didn't want to be tired on your date with Sayaka.

• When you woke up on Saturday morning, the first thing you did was check the weather. Luckily, there was absolutely no chance of rain during the day. The weather would be cold, but it wouldn't reach temperatures that could cause freezing. Overall, it was the perfect day for a date at an amusement park.

• After checking the weather forecast, you got ready for the day. You packed a bag full of things like sunscreen, refillable water bottles, and portable phone chargers. Once you got dressed and made sure you had everything, it was 7:50. You left your room and made your way outside. You only had to wait two minutes before Sayaka came outside.

• Just like she said, she was dressed in an alternative style. Sayaka's hair was darker today due to a semipermanent hair dye. It was styled in a stereotypical emo fashion where her bangs were swept sideways in front of her eyes. Sayaka also applied heavy eye makeup, which made her look very different from usual.

• She was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt with a black hoodie over it. There were a ton of patches for different bands on the hoodie. She was also wearing black jeans, and she had silver stud earrings on.

• The two of you said good morning to each other and began making your way to the train station. Along the way, you learned about Sayaka's love for a lot of different kinds of music. She was really passionate while discussing that topic, and she made you feel passionate about it too.

• Sayaka's idea about trying to get on an early train was smart. You two would arrive at the amusement park exactly 5 minutes before it opened. The journey there would take about an hour and a half, so you and Sayaka used this time to talk about what you each did the previous week.