CHAPTER -46

Published on - 06/12/22

As this is the last chapter, I hope I will get lots of comments❤️. Please don't disappoint me🤧😘

AUTHOR'S POV

Her eyelids flickered a little as a shadow block out the morning sunlight which was warming her eyelids with a soft red glow.

A gentle breath gently caressed her baby soft cheeks which was of the man beside her.

Strong muscular arms gently tucked themselves under her body as calloused fingers softly brushed back the tangle locks spread across her face which were disturbing his view of heaven.

"Good morning, love" his deep and grave morning voice whispered in her ear. His warm lips touching the nap of her neck sent shivers of pleasure down her spine.

A soft moan escaped her although she tried her best to pretend that she was still asleep.

She kept her eyes closed as he traveled down her neck, then her stomach, he lifted his shirt which she was wearing to her breast. His mouth moved across her breast, stomach, and thighs leaving a trail of kisses in the wake of his descent.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" she opened her eyes rather in irritation.

"I thought you are sleeping" a lazy smirk spread across his lips.

A very deep red color covered her cheeks in embarrassment.

He laid his bare body on top of her, his chocolate skin contrasting perfectly with her ivory skin.

He smiled as he drew the crimson silk sheets over them as their lips brushed a little.

This is the best way to wake up. Her mind screamed.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he made his way back up to her face and laid a kiss on her forehead, then her chin, and then on her cheeks.

His lips hovered over hers as his brilliant pitch-black eyes held her doe-live eyes captive. His devilishly sharp features took her breath away.

Placing her hand on the back of his neck, she pulled him to her and pressed her lips against his. He roughly captured her lips for a passionate kiss as a moan escaped her mouth. Another moan escaped her as his hand traveled to access the deepest part of her being.

Her back arched involuntarily as she fought the feelings building rapidly inside. Gasping for air she surrendered herself to as his mouth dominated hers. Their lips fought an erotic battle that she knew she would never win. The spiced scent of his cologne overwhelmed her senses causing her to squirm and shiver under his touch.

His fingers traveled across her chest and breasts, tormenting her. Her nipples grew hard as she waited anxiously for what she know has to come.

"Love" he whispered. "Say my name".

She gave an evil smirk and shook her head.

His eyes narrowed "You asked for it".

And within seconds she found herself on her stomach, her face dug into the pillow. She felt pressure on her lower back and gasped as his fingers ran over her spine and encircled her neck.

"You make me go insane" he breathed into her ear and the next thing they knew was another round of lovemaking in the city of love...

...

"Tan-ta-da" Advaita opened the bathroom door dramatically to show Abhimanyu her outfit of the day, for the 5th time.

He looked up from his phone and sighed, for the 5th time.