CHAPTER-38

Published on- 02/11/22

*Smiling sheepishly* I was busy😅. sorry for the delay :(

Also, the comments are decreasing. So, please comment otherwise you won't find a billionaire 😤

AUTHOR'S POV

2 months later...

"Congratulations Mr. Dutta, I am so proud of you for cracking this deal" Veer patted Abhimanyu's back sitting on the handle of the chair on which he was sitting.

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and pushes him away.

"Owww!!" Veer screamed in pain as he fell to the ground.

Ruhanika and Yami giggled seeing the bickering between the siblings.

"Ruhi take your husband away otherwise he will get a good beating from me" Abhi warned working on the laptop.

"Bhai, it's already 3 pm and you yourself gave half day to all the employees" Veer whined.

"Yeah, so go away before I give you more work" he said making Veer shake his head vigorously.

"I am going. I am going" he raised his hands in surrender.

"Umm....Bhai, me and Ruhi will come late today" Veer muttered scratching his neck.

Yami looked at Ruhi with a teasing smirk which made her blush.

"Ok go" Abhi said with a chuckle not able to control it anymore.

"Bye Bhai!" Veer kissed his cheek and ran away holding Ruhi's hand.

Yami fell on her chair holding her stomach, laughing.

"Brat!" Abhi scowled wiping his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Funny. Isn't it?" he asked irritated with Yami whose laughter was only increasing with each passing second.

"Very" she laughed more.

He rolled his eyes again focusing on the screen.

"Hungry?" he asked after 15 mins, closing his laptop.

"No" she shook her head but her stomach decided against it and growled.

Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Let's go to a café downtown" he chuckled and took his car keys. She followed him like an obedient puppy because of the embarrassment.

...

They reached the café and she was in aww seeing it.

It was small, located on a corner of the street.

It's exterior looked sophisticated and unique.

They entered inside and she was pleasantly surprised to see the beautiful and cozy interiors.

The space was small as anticipated yet it was utilized in the most optimum way.

There were small tables with two chairs placed. There were scented candles on each table.

The environment was calming with dim lights.

She still can't figure out why all the things feels so familiar with him.

"Welcome," they were greeted by an old lady, probably in her late sixties or early seventies.

Both of them smiled at her.

"What would you like to have children?" she asked in her affectionate voice.

"Umm...Pasta and sandwich?" Yami looked at him confused.