CHAPTER-13

Published on- 28/07/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Do you really have to go this early?" Anjali asked in a soft but at the same time sad voice.

"Yes, aunty but we will come back soon" Advaita smiled sadly at her.

Abhimanyu also nodded in agreement.

It was their college holidays so they decided to come home but it was already the last day and they have to go back.

Both the pair of parents were talking to Advaita while Abhimanyu went to get the car.

"I want to talk to Advaita di" Veer interrupted and pulled Advaita into a corner.

Parents eyed him suspiciously while Vaidehi was confused.

"What happened Veer?" she questioned.

"Di, I know bhai is Hitler but he likes you a lot" he blurted

She was stunned.

"V...Veer, what are you saying?" she stammered.

"Yes di, he likes you a lot. I know. But I am afraid that he will never express his feelings to you. Please di don't find someone else. I only want you as my Bhabhi" he pleaded, almost whining like a child holding her hand.

The red tint covered her cheeks to another extent, if possible.

Just then they heard the horn of the car.

Abhimanyu was there with the car.

Advaita patted Veer's hand with a smile and went back to meet their parents for the last time.

Veer ran towards the car.

"Bhai, I know you are a dumbo but please don't let go of Advaita di ever. I only want her as my Bhabhi. Otherwise, I will eradicate you" Veer's whining turned into a threat at the end.

For a second Abhimanyu too was taken back by his words.

"Spell eradicate first" he raised his eyebrows motioning him to continue.

"A...a..." Veer stammered scratching his neck.

"I will eradicate you" Abhimanyu mimicked twisting his ear.

"Aaa! Bhai! It's hurting!" Veer cried.

"It should" Abhimanyu replied cockily hitting his head.

"What happened?" Advaita furrowed his brows when she saw Veer rubbing his head.

"Di..." Veer was ready to complain but a glare from his elder brother was enough to shut him up.

"Nothing di" he laughed nervously.

She eyed Abhimanyu. He just shrugged his shoulders.

They bid goodbye to everyone and started their journey.

...

He was driving the car while she was looking at the passing trees and buildings, feeling the cool breeze on her face.

She felt something sliding through her thighs.

She turned around and raised her eyebrows.

He was focusing on the road as if nothing was happening.

He slowly intertwined their fingers.

He was driving the car while she was busy admiring how handsome her boyfriend is.