CHAPTER-14

Published on- 30/07/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"And you know what she said? I will only allow those students who have completed their assignments to join that seminar. All students said they haven't because nobody wanted to join that boring seminar" Advaita giggled while talking animatedly.

They are sitting in the garden with Abhimanyu lying with his head on Advaita's lap reading a book and Advaita blabbering god knows what while playing with his hair.

They have come to the college garden after their classes because classes ended early today.

And both of them bunked the seminar *Author sighing*

"You completed the assignment?" he asked raising his eyebrows clearing away the book from his face which shined under the sunlight.

She shook her hand sheepishly.

He hit her head with the book making her pout.

"And why is that?" he inquired.

"Because I was lost in your dreams Mr. Dutta" she smiled cheekily rubbing her forehead.

"Oh really Ms. Verma?" he chuckled and started tickling her.

"Maan stop" she laughed trying to stop him but he didn't and laughed with her.

He finally stopped when she was breathless.

His eyes were full of admiration looking at her face which was glowing under the sunlight.

She was busy collecting her breath but he can't help but fall in love more with each passing second.

At this moment he knew that he took the right decision...

Flashback...(1 week ago)

"Congrats Abhi! Finally, you got into your dream university for master's in London" Virat said patting his back.

Today was the day when the list of all the candidates shortlisted for the best university for masters in London came.

Abhimanyu applied when he really wanted to go but now...

"I don't think I am going" he said putting his books in his bag as if it was not something big to say.

"What?" Karan was first.

"Abhi, don't be immature" Virat and Piyali were next to warn him because they know the reason.

"I am not being immature" he shoots back.

"Abhi, relationships are part of life. You can't leave this lifetime opportunity for this. Moreover, you can still continue with your relationship, right?" Piyali tried to make him understand.