CHAPTER-17

Published on- 05/08/22

Ok, so many readers are commenting about why they didn't communicate through a phone.

What part of "let's take a break" did you all not understand?

They took a break, they were not doing a ldr and hence no connection.

And don't ask why they didn't do a ldr because I myself don't know 💀. Author is a dumbo💀.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I would like to have my Ita back" she heard the voice she was longing for years.

She stilled seeing him after 5 years.

He was before her eyes after 5 damn years.

There was news that he is shifting his business to India soon but this soon she didn't know.

Dressed in a grey turtle neck and perfectly trimmed beard he looked exactly like a Greek god.

And just like the old times her heart miss a beat as their eyes met.

Those jet black eyes whom she missed so much turned a shade lighter when a layer of moisture covered them.

She didn't realize but her eyes were moist too.

He stood up placing his phone aside and cupped her face with a shaky smile.

"Oh god I missed you so much!" he exclaimed and pulled her into a tight hug.

It was around 6 pm so very few customers were there who were also on the terrace seating area.

She was just standing numb when he was taking every essence of her he missed in the last 5 years.

She wanted to hug him back but it was like her hands were betraying her.

"My Ita" he moved back to look at her face and started peppering kisses all over her face.

Her cheeks, her jaws, her nose, her forehead, her chin, nothing was untouched by his lips.

She closed her eyes as a tear slipped from her eyes when he pecked her lips.

She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" she shouted with red eyes showing her finger to stop him.

"Ita" he whispered in disbelief.

That's not what he expected to be her reaction when she will see him after years.

"Ita" he again whispered trying to touch her arms.

"Don't "she warned moving back.

"Oh, you want to prank me huh?" he chuckled forcefully holding her wrist.

"But I am not liking it a bit, love" he murmured looking at her face who was trying to retreat her wrist from his hold.

"Think whatever you want! Just go away!" she yelled jerking her hands away.

"Go away? Where? I belong here. You are my home" he pleaded trying to hold her again.

"No you don't" she spat.

"Love now I understand. You are frustrated that I didn't come to meet you right? You are just confused about how to behave. You are punishing me right?" he said as his eyes shined with some hope.

"Please don't punish me like this. It's hurting very bad Ita" he sobbed closing his eyes tightly as tears squeezed out of them.

Her heart clenched seeing him like this but how can she forget all those sleepless nights which were the result of his betrayal.

"You know I have a room in London which is filled with your photos" he said sitting on the chair when he didn't get any response from her.

"Every day when I come back from work, I go to that room because that's the only place I find my solace" he continued.

"Every single second for the past 5 years I was waiting to meet you"

"Our memories were my energy booster"

"The souvenir of your touch was my medicines"

"Your eyes were my heaven"

"Every day I used to curse myself for the time I behaved rudely with you"

"But I also used to thank God that you accepted me"

He smiled, not a genuine one, but a painful one as he pulled her onto his lap.

She tried to wiggle out but he forcefully caged her.

When she realized that her small body can do nothing in front of his giant structure, she relaxed submitting herself.

"You said we are made for each other"

"You said this time it will be more beautiful than before"

"You said our love is for eternity"

He sobbed hugging her like a baby.

Nobody could anticipate that the well-built billionaire would be crying like this.

He suddenly looked up when he realized something.

"Do you love someone else now?" he asked internally praying against it.

She looked at him shocked and her head shook in a no on its own.

"Then why are you doing this to me" he again hugged her resting his head on her chest.

Her eyes also betrayed when she saw him sobbing.

"I love you, Ita" he pleaded still hugging her.

And that one sentence irked all her senses.

She pushed him away with all the energy she had, which made him stumble back on the chair.

"THEN WHERE WAS YOUR LOVE WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH RANDOM GIRLS!" she shouted as her body shivered with anger and PAIN.

He looked at her face to find any trace of a joke but when he didn't find anything except anger and disgust he stood up holding the table for support.

"H...Ho...How?" he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!!

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Hope you all liked the chapter❤️.

Thank you so much guys for voting and commenting so much on the previous chapter❤️. I can't explain how happy I am❤️. That's the kind of support I expect from you'll and I am really grateful❤️. Hope to get the same support in the future as well❤️.

Love
Ivy❤️