CHAPTER-43

Published on- 30/11/22

AUTHOR'S POV

2 months later...

"Yami, is Kapoor's contract ready?" Abhimanyu asked running his eyes through some documents.

"Yes Mr. Dutta" Yami replied noting down something in her notepad.

"Mr. Dutta, you have a lunch meeting with Dixit's at 2 pm" she informed.

"Cancel it" he straightly ordered without looking up from the documents.

"Why?" she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I have some personal work" he replied finally looking up.

"Can I know your "Personal work" Mr. Dutta?" she sweetly asked.

He smirked and walked towards her.

"I have to take my girlfriend on a lunch date" he replied wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Oh, so you have a girlfriend and still touching your PA inappropriately?" she raised her brows.

"She doesn't need to know" he replied tracing her lips with his thumb.

"Are you going to cheat on her?" she asked seductively tracing his jaw.

"Maybe" he directly looked into her eyes.

"Ok then" she said and pulled his collar for a passionate kiss.

He too replied with the same intensity. He placed his hands under her thighs and she jumped wrapping her legs around his midriff.

He walked slowly towards his desk still completely indulged in the kiss and placed her on the desk.

He stood between her legs while she cupped his face and he grabbed her hips to pull her closer.

They were sweating but not ready to back off from the kiss.

Suddenly she stopped and patted his chest to stop too.

She went in silence.

Then only he realized his and Ita's photo was still on the table and she was looking at it.

"Shit!" he cursed himself.

"I am sorry" he immediately took the photo frame and placed it inside the drawer.

"It's ok" she gave him a small smile.

"Ok ok let's go for lunch" he smiled to ease the tension in the air.

"May I know the reason, Mr. Dutta?" she asked.

"It's my girlfriend's 22nd birthday today" he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"At least you remember. Nobody wished me. They all forgot my birthday" she pouted folding her hands.

"It's ok, baby. Come" he chuckled and pulled her down from his desk.

"Fix your hair. We don't want anyone to know about our "Thing". Right baby boy?" she chuckled fixing his hair.

A rush of happiness ran through his heart when she called him by this nickname.

It's been 2 months since they are dating and it was nothing less than heaven.

All their close friends and relatives know about their relationship except for Abhimanyu's parents. She wanted to meet them but he said they are out of town for some work.

She was really nervous like any other girl when Abhimanyu came to meet her parents 1 month ago. But everything went really well and they immediately formed a great bond with him. And she can't be more grateful for this thing till date.