Lost But Found

Riley's P.O.V.
Oh dear...I lost my way...again...but this time it's more serious as I appears to be far far far away from everyone, I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it sure feels like it. Allow me to explain what happened, so me and miss Carol were suppose to meet up with mister Whitty and mister Hex, but there was a huge crowd because of Hatsune Miku was giving us a live performance...long story short...we were getting shoved around and... miss Carol was being pushed further into the crowd while I was being pushed away from the crowd and over a rail into the water. The water dragged me into the sewers and out into shore near the water. I left the area, but I have no idea how and where to go to get back. I soon found myself in an unknown part of town where there was a lot of people, the people were nice as they did try to find the place I mentioned, but couldn't...I was beginning to give up and find a new place and start a new life here until I bumped into something...or someone. I looked up to see...mister Senpai!?

"Whoa there kid! Careful where you-wait...Riley?" he said before recognizing me, he gets on his knees so that he could try and see me face-to-face though he was still talling than me.

"Haven't seen you since you freed me from the game several months ago, how you been? What brings you by here?" he asked.

I was twiddling my thumbs together in a nervous manner "I'm lost...and I don't know how to get back..." was all I said replying back to him.

He nods in understanding and offers me his hand.

"I'll take you to the train station, come on" he said, I nodded and took his hand.

It was a 10 minute walk from the town to the train station, mister Senpai walked me inside the station and led me to the train that will take me back to the others.

"This train will take you back, okay?" mister Senpai said while helping me get on the train. I nodded in response.

"Aren't you coming with me...?" I asked him softly, he shook his head in response.

"I can't come with you Riley...but I will come and see you one day!" he said before assuring me that he will return to where he was before. I nodded before getting on completely from the door as mister Senpai backs away from the door as it closes. I sit down on the seat and look outside the window to see him waving me goodbye as the train began to move, I wave back in return giving him a small grin. The ride was really long as it took 7 hours just for it to finally get me back here. I get off the train and leave the station, I checked the time just to find out that it's three in the morning. When I was lost, I've been trying to find my way back like almost two days...know I have to find my back to either mister Tabi or mister Agoti...I'm getting very tired and want to go to sleep, but I must try to at least find an area to rest my head for the night...well morning. While searching...I've been seeing a lot of posters with my face on it, this caught my attention. I was so focused on this and wasn't paying attention to my surroundings that I bumped into someone...again, I looked up to mister Garcello this time. Our eyes met and he looked surprised to see me.

"Hey little...uh...man! Haven't seen you in months! Been good?" he asked while kneeling down to my level. I give him an awkward nod in response.

"I'm just finding my way back...bye now..." I said before walking past him. I don't feel all that comfortable around him because...I only met him when I saves his life by calling for help. It wasn't like with mister Agoti and mister Senpai...luckily he shrug off the awkward feeling within and let me be. At some point, I found myself in an alleyway and found a tall hooded figure holding a bunch of paper in one arm and hanging up a poster...the same poster that I saw before! Before I knew it, my vision was getting blurring and my energy was decreasing badly that I almost lost balance along with not being able to keep my eyes open, my tummy was hurting to. I was so dizzy that I eventually did fall down, but luckily I made a little noise to maybe get the guy's attention. Before I closed my eyes...I saw the guy's shoes facing my direction and dropped all the posters on the ground.