Escort

Riley's P.O.V.
I just delivered the last homeless teenage mother and is heading home...until I see...some humans...demons...? I can't really tell...as they got closer they appear to be both, oh dear...they appear to have rope and a big sack bag. I don't know much about things like this, but what I do know is that it's bad news. I chose to run away and been trying to lose them by taking twists and turns...the first times work, but I can't the same for the other tries.
I don't think luck was on my side as I found myself cornered in an alleyway with them...it's been an honor helping them poor beings. I got on the ground on my knees hugging myself then closed my eyes waiting for the trouble to begin...I hear their footsteps coming closer and closer...for every step that comes closer my fear rises. Then the footsteps stop and I began hearing painful grunts and groans along with hitting noises. After 5 minutes the noises stop and pair of footsteps started coming towards me and stops...I guess the person was inspecting me or checking me out...I don't know...I was scared to look at the person. What did they want from me? "So...we meet again..." that voice...I look up to see the same guy who blew up the restaurant, I couldn't help, but tremble a bit "What are doing here all by yourself? You do realize how dangerous it is for someone such as yourself to out here all alone" he continued "I-I was h-heading home, b-but they chased me here..." I stuttered, he look down at me for a moment "I see...where do you live?" he asked "H-huh?" I asked looking up.
Tabi's P.O.V.
I got on one knee to see them face-to-face, I can tell they don't fully trust me. I'm not really the type of guy to care, but...I can't leave this kid alone especially when those DEMONS going to harm them "Where do you live?" I asked again, they're afraid of me..."W-w-why...?" they asked. The kid was playing it smart, because of stranger danger "I'm gonna walk you home" I said. They stared at me for a moment "Okay..." they answered with no emotion as they got up and motioned me to follow them, I got up and began to follow them. After an hour of watching over the kid and looking to see if we're being followed, we made it and...it turns out to be an abandoned house...they opened the door allowing me to have a small peek inside...the inside didn't look so bad minus the holes the walls, floors, and ceilings but this house was no condition to be living in! " Thank you for walking me home! I gotta go to bed now...see you next time..." they said before closing the door. Where was this kid's folks? Should I call someone? I honestly feel bad for the kid...having to live in a house like that!? I don't know what to do...but the least I can do is find a way to help them...like they helped me.
Riley's P.O.V.
What a night...I was lucky this time...I need to be more cautious...this isn't the first time this happened. And that guy...he offered to walk me home...I need to get some sleep for tomorrow.