A Talk With a Father

Riley's P.O.V.
I finally got all the food that I and the poor will need for this winter. I all have to do now is wait in line. After that...I might have to sell parts of the house again...and my games...again...okay I'm up! "That'll be $69.78" The Cashier said, oh boy...before I can pay a sky blue tall stranger whose head was like a flame of a fire gets in front of me and puts a lot money on the counter before grabbing me and putting me and my stuff in his buggy. Then he walks into the parking lot and puts all his groceries and...stuff in the trunk before putting my groceries in the back seat, after that he picks me up out of the buggy and puts me in the front passenger seat before getting in the car himself and drives off. This was more akward than scary to be honest...I was actually rather curious of where this was going. "So? Riley right?" he asked, I stayed silent...I don't know this guy and he brings me into his car and leaves with me! "Oh right! Where are my manners? I am Solazar! You may not know me and I may not know you, but my son seems very fond of you for saving him. He wouldn't shut up about you freeing him and stuff, but I'm glad that you did whether is was intentional or unintentional" he said, Wait...I met his son...? "W-who?" I asked "Agoti little one"he answered, oh! I guess that make sense! "I wanted to thank you properly for freeing my son, so that's why I personally wanted to invite you to dinner at a five star restaurant as a token of appreciation, if you don't mind" he continued "I...uh..." I  stuttered "Don't worry young one! It's on me!" he said.