A Meet Up! Part 2

Riley's P.O.V.
So...here we are...sitting in at a restaurant...well actually we just left the Amusement Park. It was suggested by miss Carol to go there! Me and mister Whitty didn't know what an Amusement Park is/was until we arrived. We went on rides and played games like...for instance...me, mister Agoti, and mister Tabi got on bumper cars. Me, miss Sunday, and mister Hex got on the roller coaster (thought they had to hide me to get on considering the rules of both height and age). Me, miss Carol, and mister Whitty got on a ferris wheel. Me and mister Aldryx went inside an arcade to play some video games and then me and mister Solazar played simple games outside though the games he only played was throw the hoops onto the bottles, shooting targets, and...well...it involves using a hammer and using it to get a bell of some sort to hit the top. After all of that, we decided to sit down at a restaurant and eat...and well...here we all are. They're all having fun and that's good and all, but there's just one problem... they've somewhat divided themselves into groups...don't get me wrong it's better than them fighting or doing something much worse to each other. But I am getting pretty worried, though mister Tabi, mister Agoti, and mister Whitty seems to be on good terms due to having encountered Daddy Dearest, but they're still very distant though that's mainly due to having trust issues...which I can relate to. A waiter came up to our table asking to take our orders, I raised my hand asking to use the bathroom...luckily mister Solazar dismissed me. I ran straight in there to take a breath and to clear my head, I went into a stall and begin to cry silently to myself out of stress and worry. After a minute to myself (5 minutes), I came out of the stall door and begin to wash my hands 'Okay Riley...get it together...maybe the next time we all meet up, we can just go to the movies or... something...just remember these things take time...' I thought to myself after finishing up and soon begin to dry my hands. I finally step outside the bathroom wiping my tears when all sudden I come across...IT!? That thing was in the shadows and soon began to reveal itself...it turns out to be the same Lemon creature I encountered...this time I was fearing for my life because back when mister Tabi took me to his house, I was about to go to sleep when I saw him at the window. If that isn't convincing enough then I've been having a feeling that something or someone been watching my every move for several months. I backed away until I hit the wall trembling with tears streaming down my cheeks "Found You Dear Child~" he said before laughing then getting into grabbing a position. I was thinking about running closing my teary eyes in fear until a couple of foot steps stood in front of me and when I opened my eyes and looked up...it was mister Whitty and mister Tabi. The lemon creature backed away looking nervous "Who The Heck Are You!!??" Tabi demanded while taking out the same knife he had back at the restaurant he blew up "I...uh...um..." that was all the lemon monster could say, "ANSWER ME!!!!!" mister Tabi demanded, the lemon creature did not answer as he backed away a little more. Mistwr Tabi begin chasing the lemon monster away while mister Whitty stayed and got on his phone to probably call someone. I was still in a trance where I couldn't move nor stop shaking in fear, I was so scared that I didn't notice...wait...that cloud figure in the distance looks familiar...

(The ending was a little rushed along with the chapter itself and I deeply apologize for that, the ending was originally planned for the others to come to Riley's defense and Carol was suppose to escort Riley to the car while the others deal with Lemon Demon, but I didn't exactly know how to word it nor get scene to work according to plan right after Tabi demanding to know who Lemon Demon is. Hopefully I do better with the endings in the future, and sorry for the wait...that was one of the reasons why it took so long...)