Past Hood Troubles

Tabi's P.O.V.
Everything is coming back to me...the lost...the betrayal...the murder...the change...the memories...he has lost everything! EVERYTHING!!!!!!! All Because Of One Stupid Girl And Her Cruel Betrayal!!! I Though I Was Doing The Right Thing By Ending Her Just So Her Stupid Father Will Know My Pain and End It All By Blowing Up That Restaurant!!! I Was Honestly Going To Die Along With Her Just So She Wouldn't Escape Her Fate, But Her Stupid Boyfriend Got In The Way!!! MY WAY!!!!!! But then...I meet someone who showed me that what I was doing was no better than what Dearest and his daughter did... in fact...probably worst than what the Dearest family has ever done... probably...and that person turns out to be someone similar to me, but chose to move on. Upon seeing that rachet house they lived in, I knew right away that they're an orphan... like I was...my parents abandoned me when I was baby and left me at an orphanage. I was adopted by a good family and became successful in life believing that one day I would achieve something much more...until SHE came into the picture. Upon seeing apart of myself inside the kid, I wanted to do everything I can to help them...like they helped me. They showed me that I didn't lose everything, I still have Agoti, Aldryx, my family, my friends, and most importantly them. Oh Riley...thank you for showing me that...maybe it's best I do move on with my life. Like that day when I encountered my ex in that old ice cream shop, I just wanted to kill her right then and there...but I didn't...I held myself back. It's certainly not because because of witnesses, of course I didn't want to do in front of Riley, but that's not the number one reason, it was because she wasn't worth it! She wasn't worth my time, my energy, my anger, and my life. She most definitely wasn't worth anything to me! She was before...I'll admit that, but now...my family and friends are worth everything to me! It's just the memories...they keep coming back to haunt me, I hate it! But I know that I will never make the same mistake again! Not with Dearest! Not with revenge! And if Dearest does try anything...at least I won't be alone as I have family and friends by my side. And who knows, based on having Agoti by my side and meeting this Whitty...I know we will win for sure!
Here I am, sitting on the couch drinking some hot chocolate with Riley sitting next to me resting their head on my abdomen sipping on some hot chocolate as well. I'm starting to feel better with the whole pain and decided to use it as some motivation! We're simply watching the rain outside the window in the night sky and having a little chat, while Agoti and Aldryx went out to go get dinner. I'm thinking about adopting a kitten for us and...I've been thinking about adopting Riley into the family, of course it's still a thinking progress, but I have a feeling that I should do it! And if I do, I'll surprise them! And if someone beats me to it, I'll support the kid and still be there for them! I heard the kid yawn and nuzzled their head closer in my abdomen (they probably fell asleep...again...), I couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was an adorable sight indeed. In fact, I yawn  myself and set our mugs down, I was about to scoop up the kid into my arms and move to the chair to have a nap but..."Yo Tabs! We Got Dinner!" Agoti called out barging in. I groaned in annoyance, "What exactly is for dinner?" I asked, Aldryx showed us the pizza box "It's pizza dude! You didn't noticed?" Aldryx teased. I give out a sarcastic laugh before getting up holding the kid in one of my arms, "Well thanks for getting dinner, I appreciate it!" I said. Agoti give me a smile "No problem man! What are friends for?" Agoti said gesturing a fist bump. The three of us fist bumped each other and hugged before Aldryx closes the door behind us and Agoti getting the drinks for us. Riley stretched their arms up and out waking themself up, I put them down and let them go sit back down on the couch. I went to go get the plates and napkins, as I look around me and see the faces of the people I know I can trust...I know everything will be okay for now on.
Riley's P.O.V.
I don't know if I'm seeing things due to being half-sleep or just...I don't know...but I could have sworn I saw my mom outside the window...oh well...I can't wait to try to this pizza mister Agoti been telling me so much about. He says it super delicious and I will love it, I wonder if I will...my 'mom' usually just feeds me bread, water, and milk...