A Somewhat Fatherly Moment

Agoti's P.O.V.
Me and my old man, Sol, was reviewing some lyrics for a new song until we heard a knock on the door, I got up to and opened the door to find Tabi and Riley! "Hey Guys!! What's up?" I asked beaming "I have an errand to run, so I was wondering if you guys can watch over Riley for a while...can you?" He explained before asking. I nodded as he handed the kid over, he then left waving goodbye...boy are we gonna have so much fun.
Solazar's P.O.V.
I let Agoti go get the door and told him he can take a break, I'm pretty sure he was excited to leave and take a break. Though I was rather curious as who was at the door, so I went to the living room where the front door was and found Agoti spinning around like a wild man and ranting frantically 'Hmph! Knew he wanted to get the door to get away!'. However! What I did not expect was to see him holding the same child who freed him above his head in the spinning. So I went over to the two, snatched the child out of his hands, and bonked him on the head with my free hand "OWWW!!!!!! What The Heck Man!!!!? That Hurts You Know!!!" Agoti shouted rubbing his head while groaning "Good! Maybe that will knock some sense into you!" I said holding the dazed child gently in my arms. Agoti glared at me "What was that for anyway man?!" he asked in annoyance, I glared back at him holding the child a bit closer to me "You shouldn't be swinging this child all around like that, you idiot!" I explained "I was just excited to hang out my little buddy today! Chill man, jeez!" he said, I shook my head in response 'Ugh! This boy sometimes...' I was so annoyed with this boy that I didn't notice the little one had fallen asleep in my arms. So I went to me and wife's bedroom and laid the child down onto the bed on a pillow then got an extra blanket from the closet and laid it on the child tucking them in, they looked tired...I may not know how old the child is, but it's possible that they are still at the stage where they still need a nap. As I down at the child, this reminded me of all the times I tucked Agoti and Aldryx into bed. I will never forget the day I started searching for Agoti when he went missing, I didn't feel no sorrow nor sadness, but I was worried that something happened to him...it wasn't anything like Agoti... unless he got in trouble again...the day Agoti came back home, I was furious at Agoti for going missing unexpectedly for a year, but at the same time was very happy and relieved to see him again that I hugged him. When I discovered that Dearest was responsible for my son's disappearance and Agoti came across Dearest's daughter, all I felt was rage and wanted revenge, but decided to let Agoti rest for now. When Agoti told him how this child freed, I too was surprised and confused, but wanted to find them and thanked them personally. At the dinner I invited them to, I discovered that the child was still fragile human being and based on how they are dressed they must have been through a lot of things. Other than that, I was very grateful of this child. Thank you for bringing my son home...Riley...