Freedom!?

Riley's P.O.V.
I found a game in the middle of the sidewalk...it appears to be Simulating type game...I think. I go to the abandoned house outside the city, a place I call home and hook up my gamecube to play the game. I put the game in getting ready to play, that was until I hit the power button. A portal opened up inside the TV, like woah...did not see that coming, what else I did not see coming was a smoke ball face coming out of the TV and turning into humanoid character. He looked just like the teenager or young adult from the cover of the game, he looked at me noticing me still holding the game controller "Are you the one who freed me?" he asked, I didn't know what to say...but he came out of the game after I hit the power button...so I nodded...kinda...he then got on his knees "Oh Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I've been trapped in there for so long!!" he chirped, I was confused...how did he even get trapped in the video game in the first place? Suddenly the portal soon became white-ish and more glitchy, soon another humanoid came through the portal, but this time he flew out as if he was thrown and surprisingly landed on the couch. As me and this tall stranger got a better look at the humanoid... his body looks like a normal human body, however his whole head is black with white eyes...I think his has hair, but like flames. He got up confused, he looked around for a minute before a smile came across his face "Yes!! I'm Finally Free From That Prison!! It's Been A Year Since-" he stopped himself when he noticed us "Were trapped in the game to?" Stranger #1 asked "Game? No! I was trapped in void!" Stranger #2 answered "Wait...who are you?!" Stranger #2 asked. I got a little nervous because this was unexpected and stepped back some "I used to go by the name(you insert), but after being trapped in that game for so long...you can call me by my alter ego and opposite, Senpai!" Senpai(?) Answered, is this what videogames do to people? "The name Agoti! How did you get trapped in that game?!" Agoti asked in slight concern "Dearest trapped me in there because he didn't like me crushing on his daughter, you said you were trapped in void, right? Did Dearest imprisoned there like he did me in that game?" Senpai asked with concern and...I can't describe...maybe fascination? "Yes...he did...he sent me there because because I was becoming an amazing singer possibly more than any other" Agoti answered with a slight growl, he then turned to me "What about you kid?" he asked me, I'mma be honest...I was scared..."R-Riley..." I responded "Did you get imprisoned by Dearest somewhere to?" Agoti asked, I shook my head no. Senpai intervened "This kid just freed me from my imprisonment a minute before you came out of the TV" he informed, Agoti looked at the TV(which is back to normal b.t.w.), then at me, a d then at the controller in hand "Wow...how did you do it?" Agoti asked in shock "I...I don't know...I found this simulator game, I came home and hooked my gamecube then put the game, as soon as I hit the power button...you both came out" I answered. He stared at me for a moment before pulling me in a (almost) bone crushing hug "Thank You So Much Kid!! Owe You One!!"he thanked before setting me down "I would stay, but I have someone I got to see. Bye!" Agoti said before rushing out "I guess that's me cue...we'll meet again..." Senpai said before walking out leaving me standing in the middle of the living room I confusion "What just happened!?" I wondered to myself...plus what have I gotten myself into...?