CHAPTER 8; incognito

"What do you mean no sex until after the race?" You ask annoyed, Max's naked body against yours in the shower.

"Sorry princess, no sex on days I'm driving the car. Need to keep my focus sharp." Max says as the water washes the soap away from your body.

"You'd think that would help your focus," you say sighing, but also slightly relieved. After not having sex for six months to having a lot of sex in a short period of time you feel a little sore.

Max pushes you back up against the shower wall, and you gasp as your skin makes contact with the cool wall. Max smirks before leaning over and whispering, "don't worry princess, it'll be worth the wait." You feel the heat forming in your lower belly.

God his voice is so damn alluring.

Max notices the blush on your cheeks smiling at your arousal, he leans down and kisses your cheek before stepping back under the shower head. You take a second to admire the view of a naked Max Verstappen, before stepping back under the water to join him.

"I'm glad I picked your dick then yesterday." You say rinsing out your hair. Max smirks, "me too."

You finish showering and get dressed for the day. It's supposed to be cool and rainy day, so you make sure to throw your raincoat on over your hoodie and leggings. Throwing your tablet into your bag as you head out the door. The two of you head downstairs, grabbing some coffee and muffins from the lobby before meeting up with Bradley to head off to the track.

Bradley pulls the car into Max's spot, and you see Sara standing out front waiting under an umbrella. Max opens the car door do you and you step out, holding your now empty coffee cup.

"Morning Team Max," Sara says smiling.

"Morning Sara," you say smiling.

"Morning," Max says less enthusiastically.

"Ari get under here," Sara says pulling you under the umbrella with her. "You boys walk ahead, we'll follow."

Max nods stepping under Bradley's umbrella heading down the Paddock. Cameras flashing, and people asking for autographs as he goes.

"Thought it might be easier to pretend we're friends, than to explain who the girl is walking next to Max." Sara says, and you smile, "thank you."

"Come on, let's get this over with." Sara says and the two of you head towards the paddock, cameras flashing. You ignore them and keep in your way through the gates until you're back into the Red Bull garage.

"You guys have 5 minutes," Sara says leaving you and Max alone in the change room. You sit down on the bed and text Charlotte while Max puts his stuff away and gets changed.

"I'm going to meet up with Charlotte for lunch after FP1. I'll make sure I'm back for FP2 though." You say putting your phone down as Max folds his suit down around his waist.

"Look at you getting learning the practice names and everything." Max says chuckling.

"I'm trying," you say smiling up at Max who leans down to kiss you quickly before taking your hand and leading you out of his change room. Your hands drop when you get down to the garage and you meet up with Sara. Max head off to talk with his engineers and Sara passed you a headset.

"You'll need to wear this during practice so you can hear what's going on in the car," Sara says, and you nod putting them around your neck for now. You follow her to one of the monitors in the garage, and look around trying to take the chaos of everything in. It's not long before Max is doing up his suit and putting on his helmet sending you a subtle wink as he pulls it over his head. You smile, blush forming on your cheeks as you put your headphones on watching him get into the car. You hear the engine start up on Max climbs in, idling making sure the tires are warm before heading out of the pit lane.