Sanji x Fem!Reader (Smut)

The Thousand island sunny was lively tonight.

Luffy had the Heart Pirates on the ship,as everyone was drinking,eating and having a fun time.

Everyone,but (Y/N).

She was sat in her room,reading a book,robin lent her,but sadly the loud party noises made her unable to concentrate,but that wasn't the only thing making is hard for her to concentrate.

She sighed gently,closing the book placing it in the table,before lifting her body off the bed and walking out.

Her eyes darted around the ship, hoping to find her sober boyfriend,to which her eyes landed on Nami,giggling and talking with him.

Sanji had his normal suit on,the blue shirt peeking out of his blazer,in one hand he had a silver platter with drinks on,and his unlit cigarette,in his hand.

Giggling,she walked towards him,slipping her fingers into his,removing the unlit cigarette.

Sanji turned around,his eyes lighting up at the sight of (Y/N),a smile spread across his face.

"Darling! I was just talking about you!"

(Y/N) smiled sweetly,before slowly beginning to drag her finger down his chest,looking up at him with slightly lust filled eyes.

"I miss you~"

Sanji felt a small blush arise on his cheeks as he smiled softly,rubbing his neck softly

"o..ohh...I ..uh...Nami I'll be right back"

Sanji lead (Y/N) to his room,gently opening the door,leading her in before following after closing the door.

"Sanji~"

"I know darling,we will don't worry"

She giggled,as Sanji gently cupped her face,placing his lips on hers,gently kissing her

She wrapped her arms around his neck,Sanji gently placed her back to the wall,trailing one hand to her hip,rubbing circles along her hip bone.

her cheeks blushed as she wiggled against Sanji,rolling her hips into his crotch causing a small groan to be released from him.

"Your so pretty"

Gently placing one kiss on her neck, Sanji then began to place butterflies kisses along her neck,down to her viable collar bones.

"S... Sanji,your allowed to"

He pulled away,his cheeks slightly red before rubbing her hip once more.

"I..I...feel bad if I just do it with out asking darling"

She cupped his face gently stroking his cheek,before smiling.

"Hun..your allowed to,I promise but it's so sweet you asked before "

Sanji smiled softly,before going back to gently kissing her neck,softly and carefully biting.

She wiggled against him as Sanji sucked on her neck gently,leaving his mark,after doing one mark,he quickly moved over to the other side of her neck,and once again he placed his lips against her neck,gently sucking,she giggled gently at the feeling before wiggling,mewling in pleasure.

Once Sanji was done,he pulled away gently rubbing the marks,his lips slightly swollen,she rolled her hips towards his crotch,feeling how hard he was.

"I think someone wants some help"

Sanji felt blood drip out of his nose as his cheeks grew even darker with a blush.

"Y...you don't have to!"