Zoro x Fem!Reader

"Land ahoy!" Usopp called out from the bird nest, pointing at 12 o'clock.

Zoro squeezed his eyes, wincing at Nami's screeching orders and Sanji's obsession over their navigator. He relaxed before fluttering his eyes open, it was almost evening. The sky was setting into purple, the pink clouds were still and the weather was nothing but serene.

The anchor was lowered by poor Chopper, who'd scurried around the deck, making sure his head didn't collide with Nami's fist. Though Zoro constantly urged Nami to not push and nag Chopper around, nothing had changed.

"Yosh, if there's an island then there's meat!" Luffy cheered, "Oi, Sanji. Buy lots of meat for dinner!"

"I know, I know, I'm the cook, let me decide the ingredients!" Sanji scolded.

"I'm starting to crave," Nami sighed, "Tangerine-sauce omelette would be nice."

"Yes, Nami-swannn!" The cook's eyes immediately sparked into heart shapes.

"Alright, I wanna get down and go shopping. I wonder what stores are open." Nami stretched from her seat and walked down the stairs to the side of the ship.

"Let me escort you." Sanji grinned from ear to ear, "Smooth hands like yours shouldn't carry heavy things."

"Sanji, you're too kind. I hope you could also pay for a few things too, I've been running low on beli."

"Of course, Nami-swann!" Sanji cooed, basically wiggling like a sea serpent.

"Alright so who's going to look after the..." Nami looked back to find her crew, but was met with no one but a half asleep marimo at the mast, "...ship?"

"Do not worry, Navigator-san." Robin came from the captain's office, "Omoi Island is a safe place for pirates to dock, it has a low profile so marines aren't around as much."

"Besides, Captain-san and everyone else are close, I doubt they will travel further." She glanced at the shore, where Luffy, Usopp and Chopper escaped to.

They seemed to be building sand angels, or rather a Chopper-sand angel. As in, a Chopper-sand reindeer monument. Eventually, Nami seemed to have let go of her worries before she and a love struck Sanji left the ship.

"Where do you think you'll go?" Robin asked the swordsman, "If I remember, Omoi Island should take at least a week for the log pose to reset."

"I think I might hit the bar, hopefully they've got some good sake." Zoro craned his neck, releasing its stiffness.

He fished into his pockets, fumbling around only to pull out a few dollars and coins worth of beli. Zoro wasn't really fond of keeping money on him, most of the beli he found either went to Nami or was swiped from her. Either way he usually didn't spend much other than katana repairs and booze.

"Shit, I'm not even sure if I have enough money for good sake." The marimo head cussed.

"Let me join you, Swordsman-san." Robin offered, "I've got more than enough for two."

Zoro was about to take up on her offer, only to snap his mouth shut and gritted his teeth. He remembered just hours ago finding her on the ship unasked and unwelcomed.

"You know I'm not as easily persuaded as the others?" He said coldly, if Sanji was here he would immediately receive a foot to the head.

Robin let out a small laugh.

"Of course not, but during this time of day my bookshops are closed." She reasoned.

Zoro was hesitant, but he couldn't turn down good sake.