Aizawa x Neko!Reader - Part 2

A few weeks pass, and you and Aizawa have gotten a little closer, both of you have hung out with each other, and you've also been to his house.  As you spent more time with each other, you start to develop feelings for him. You just can't help it, he is so handsome and when he smiles it warms your heart you would kill someone just to see that smile again. 

   Some of the other teachers found out about your little crush on Aizawa they would tease you about it every time they got the chance to. It was kind of annoying but some of their comments made you laugh. But Present Mic teased you the most sometimes he would come up to you and say something like "I bet you want Aizawa to tie you up with his scarf." and it always makes you flustered. 

(Current Day)

      You were sitting on your couch and watching tv cause it was your day off. You heard your phone go off so you picked it up it was Aizawa he sent you a text.

 Aizawa: Hey do you wanna get lunch at  (insert random restaurant) this afternoon?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              You: Yeah Sure what time??

Aizawa: How does 1 sound?

                                                                       You: Sounds good meet you there <3

          You checked the time and saw it was 11:30 'Well I should start getting ready.' you thought walking to your bathroom to take a shower. After your shower you did your hair and put on some light makeup then you walked up to your closet and choose an f/c (Favorite color) sundress. When you were about to leave you heard the phone ring you picked it up and answered it "Hello." you said calmly "Why didn't you tell me about your crush on Eraserhead!" F/n yelled it startled you then you realized something "How did you know?" F/n just giggled "I have my ways but that's not the point why didn't you tell me??." "Cause I didn't think you would care." F/n gasped "How could you say that." "Whatever I have a date to get to so bye," you said then hung up. You grabbed your purse and were out the door.

        You were about- to get into your car when you heard a honk. You turned your head to the noise, it was Aizawa- you smiled as you walked to him "You didn't say you would pick me up." you said smugly "Well I just wanted to be a gentleman." he smirked, you just laughed and walked to the other side of his car and got in. The drive there was filled with comfortable silence.

     On the way there Aizawa put his hand on your thigh, and when you felt his hand you were internally screaming 'OMG why did he have to put his hand right there?! I mean I enjoy it but that's not the point.' you thought something pulled you out of your thoughts it was Aizawa's hand rubbing on your thigh. Let's just say you were a blushing mess on the way there. Once you guys arrived Aizawa took his hand off your thigh you were a little disappointed but it's time to go in so it makes sense.

     Both of you made your way to the restaurant you both checked in and the waiter lead you guys to your table. When you both sat down and chit chat and ordered food. When both of you were done both of you got and went to the car. But Aizawa said something that mead your heart flutter "Hey y/n you know I love you right?" you turned around and blushed "N-no I thought you thought of me as like a friend." you mumbled "Well no I want you be my girlfriend and I know you love me to cause the teachers told me about your little crush." he smugly "W-well y-yes an-" he cut you by kissing you your eyes widened. Aizawa pulled back then went back to his car. Are you coming or not "C-coming!"