Prisoner!Dabi x Guard!Reader

Y/n POV:

    I couldn't believe that Dabi got arrested. I mean I knew it was going to happen, but I didn't think it would happen sooner. Thank the lord that I had the job of escorting Dabi to the prison, once I got to the holding house I was nervous to face Dabi cause I never told him that I worked as a guard. I stepped inside and saw was Dabi in handcuffs, when I closed the door Dabi turned his head to me and smirked "Hey Princess~" Dabi said. The receptionist turned to me and gave me a questionable look "I'm just going to take him." you said hurried to his side "What did you do." you whispered to him, he looked at me and chuckled then said "I didn't do anything princess." I just looked at him and sighed.

 3rd POV:        

       When both of you got to your car Dabi said "You didn't tell me that you worked here princess. Are you keeping secrets from me that really hurts my feelings." he made a sad expression, you just scoffed  "Why would you care you don't even spend time with me anymore your just busy doing well, whatever your doing!" you said. It was true both of you were really close with each other and used to hangout but since he joined to LOV you barley got to see him. It really hurt your feelings when ever you called him and he said he was busy. "Look princess, I'm sorry I was just really busy and trust me I really wanted to hangout but I was busy and said we could do it some other time." he said from the backseat you just kept silent.

      Dabi just sighed and said "Look I'm really sorry if I knew how much it meant to you I would hangout with you everyday." you just sighed "Now we can't do that anymore cause your going to prison." you said in a disappointed tone. You started the car and made your way to the prison house the ride was silent no one said a word. When the both of you got there you opened your door and went to open his door, once he got out he tried to hug you but couldn't cause of the handcuffs. It made you laugh because he tried but failed you hugged him anyway cause you felt bad "C'mon lets get you inside." you said. You were nervous cause you were never going to see him again well at least you can visit him from time to time but its not the same.

    Both of you were making your way to the front door when Dabi suddenly stopped. When you noticed he wasn't beside you, you looked behind you "What's wrong?" you said wondering why he stopped "Look I'm sorry I was just busy I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." he apologized, you knew he really meant it you just sighed then smiled you walked and put your hand on his shoulder "It's okay I understand." you said with an apologetic smile. You started walking again when something on your waist pulled you back then you felt a pair of lips on your you open your eye's and you meet Dabi's blue ones. Dabi pulls away "I've always wanted to do that princess~" he says then started walking away you just stood there shocked.

"Wow."