Mori x Fem!Reader Part 1

(Make sure to vote and follow me!! Thx <3)

It was your first day at Ouran Academy and you were walking along the hallways trying to find a quiet place to read. You come across a large pink with a nameplate on the side.

'Music Room 3' it read.

You took a deep breath and opened the door. You walked in and saw nobody there you sighed in relief and began to look for somewhere to sit. Then you saw a beautiful vase you went toward it then 6 beautiful men scared the living shit out of you. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club!" (Idk what they say) all of them said "AHHH!" you screamed and tumbled backward and ran into the vase.

All of you froze when the vase hit the floor and scattered everywhere when a guy with black hair and glasses came up to you.

"That vase was 8 million yen." he said eyeing you head to toe "How are you going to pay for this, you don't look like someone with a lot of money." he smugly turned around and went back to his computer and said,

"Someone pick up this mess. I'll devise a way for you to pay us back."

Then you snapped out of your daze "Hell no! I am not paying for something that wasn't even my fault. I mean you guys are the ones that scared me so you should pay for it!" you said getting up and walking towards the door when someone stopped you. You looked up and it was a handsome man he had jet-black hair and an expression you couldn't read.

An irk mark appeared on your head.

"What the hell move I wanna leave!" you barked, he didn't move so you punched his chest as hard as you could he didn't even budge. You gave up cowering in a random corner all the boys cornered you and whispered among themselves when the blonde dude cleared his throat.

"Well I guess we should introduce ourselves I'm Tamaki the head of the club and, this is Kyoya the club's accountant, this is Mori the 'strong and silent type then we have Honey the 'cute type' then the twins Hikaru and Kaoru the 'devil type'. Oh and Welcome to the Host Club."

You just stared at them with a blank expression. Then you started running to the door but the guy Mori got there before you. You just stood there in front of him you lifted your head and stared at him. If looks could kill he would be dead in an instant.

You huffed and looked away "What do I have to do?" you said impatiently and Kyoya shocked you

"You have to become Mori's girlfriend."

you went wide-eyed "What!" you said shocked "You heard what I said you have to become Mori's girlfriend it seems that the ladies really want him to have a significant other." he stated turning around and facing you.

You turned to face Mori but the stoic look on his face never left 'I have to become his girlfriend, this is going to be a nightmare.' you thought. You sighed "Fine, how long do I have to do it for." he walked up to you "When we raise enough money to pay for a new vase." he said smugly.

You walked up to the door and Mori opened it for you, you walked out and sighed "I guess it won't be so bad." you said to yourself walking in the hallway.

The next day after classes you have to go back to the club room cause they said they had something planned. You arrived at the club room and opened the door to be met with the twins and Tamaki arguing about something but you didn't really care.

You looked around the room and spot Honey and Mori with Honey sitting on his lap eating it was pretty cute to be honest. You went over to them and sat next to Mori you stared at him until he turned his head and made eye contact you quickly turned the other way blushing.

But what you couldn't see was Mori smirking.

A few minutes later Tamaki and the twins stopped fighting thats when Kyoya walked up to you and handed you a dress, you looked up at him confused.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" you asked picking up the dress.

Kyoya smirked "You and Mori will go on a date this afternoon." he said looking at the both of you. Your eyes widened, you stood up and dropped the dress "Can we like do it some other time I have stuff to do today." you said clearly lying.

"Nope it's this afternoon. It's not my fault you broke our vase that is clearly more expensive than your life."

Your jaw dropped he did not just insult you like that "Listen here you piece of sh-" you got cut off by a hand on your shoulder you looked up and it was Mori "It's fine." he said deadpaned. 'I think that's the first time I heard him talk.' you thought surprised his voice is actually very soft.

You took a deep breath and just decided to go with it you took the dress and went to the dressing room. You struggled a little to put it on but you eventually got it but you needed help with the zipper in the back.

You stepped out of the dressing room and all eyes were on you, you blushed cause you were never used to attention very much. You began walking to Mori then turned around.

"I need you to zip up the back for me," you said blushing.

Mori hummed placing one of his hands on the zipper and one on your hip. You gasped at the sudden contact but then you feel Mori zip up the dress after that he let go and you relaxed. Kyoya walked up to the both of you

"Ah~ already making progress, this will be easier than I thought," he said looking at the both of you.

You blushed and shook your head rapidly. "When will be going I want to get this over with." you said with a little sass. Kyoya looked at his watch (pretend he has a watch) "Hmm you should be able to o now." he said while pushing the both of you out "Have fun." Tamaki said while waving you blushed and took Mori's arm "Let's just go." you said blushing.

Mori just faintly smirked at your reaction somehow he found it cute whenever you were flustered. The two of you walked to the front of the school and left you saw a limo in front of the both of you your eyes stared at it in awe you have never been in a limo before and it shows.

A few minutes passed and the two of you arrived at the restaurant Mori held the door for you as you left the car. You stare at the restaurant in awe as the lights from the inside shimmer like diamonds.

"Wow~ this place is so beautiful I've never seen anything like it," you said still staring at it. Mori smiled at your reaction it's just so cute.

You grabbed Mori's arm and practically dragged him inside. The inside was even more beautiful. Once the two of you got seated and ordered your food. Now comes the awkward part the talking you thought it was going to be hard cause you know he doesn't talk much but actually it was quite nice.

He answered some of your questions with a nod and a hum.

Once the date was finished you two left the restaurant and got into the limo the driver dropped you off at your apartment. You turned to Mori and gave him a kiss on the lips you were a blushing mess and a light tint of red could be seen on Mori's face. When Mori got he went up to his room.

"Wow."