Zoro x Swordswoman!Reader

You were training on a beach when you saw a pirate ship with a weird looking flag. I saw they coming close to contact with shore so you decided to go to a random bar and have a couple of drinks. When you arrived you saw a fight with a green hair guy and some random junky. You decided to ignore it and sit down. Some minutes later the fight calmed down and you still sitting there drinking your beer when you saw a shadow in front of you.

You turned around and saw the green haired guy. "That's my seat." he said you smirked and said" it doesn't have your name sooo." he got annoyed and said "Do you want something little girl if you don't then move." clearly annoyed. Your face got dark "What did you call me." you said, clearly mad at the name. "What don't like being called little girl but that's what you are little girl." he said grinning from ear to ear. You stood up and faced him taking out your double edged sword and pointing it at his neck.

"Do you want to die?" you said darkly "No but do you." he said also taking out his sword. You wanted to kill him so badly but you couldn't because the owner of this bar would be mad so you put your sword away and just walked away. "Whatever." you started walking away. You stopped and looked back and said "y/n" he looked at you with a confused look. "That's my name. And even bother telling me yours Roronoa Zoro." you said looking back and continued walking.

As you were making your way back to your home you saw Zoro in front of you. "What do you want?" you said boredly making eye contact with him "Fight me, I saw that death stare you pulled V was a little scared and also you seem like a worthy opponent." he said proudly. You just stared at him and then you started laughing "The Roronoa Zoro wants to fight me I thought you were to good for that." I said, still laughing at him. He started getting annoyed "of course I do you wanted to kill me did you not?" I started laughing even more "your really stupid did you know that?" I said, calming down.

I stopped laughing and heard him mumble "Whatever." and started walking away. "Wait, fine I will fight but it's only caused you challenged me, but don't say I didn't warn you" I said and took out my double edge sword. He turned around and looked at me then smirked "Cool sword you wouldn't mind if I  take it right." he said and then started taking out his sword "Only if you beat me." I said back and started attacking him. He tried to doge my attacks with his sword but you cut his cheek a little. He stopped to touch his cheek then stated laughing "You're pathetic I thought you would be stronger than this." he said laughing.

"I AM NOT PATHETIC!"