Husband!Eren x Wife!Reader (Lemon)

You were cuddled up next to your husband Eren, as he was sleeping soundly while you were wide awake; wanting to go shopping because you were low on food and drinks.

You went to stand up but he wasn't letting you move; he had his strong arms wrapped around your waist, limiting your movements.

"Eren, come on. Let me go please, I need to take a shower and get dressed so we can go to the store."

You tried prying his arms from around your waist but, he wasn't letting go; no matter how hard you tried.

"Stay here with me a bit longer [Y/N]. Please?"

You sighed. "Eren, seriously. I need to get up and move. You know I'll cuddle you on the way, right?"

He sighs, removing one of his arms from around your waist to move the stray bangs from his hair out of his eyes.

He then proceeded to remove both his arms from around you, sitting up in the bed as you stood up and walked towards the bathroom, tossing your dirty pajamas into the laundry basket by the door; as you walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Eren removed the covers from his body and stood up stretching his legs.

'May as well head upstairs to take a shower myself and get ready to head out' He thought to himself as he pulled on his house jeans and headed up the stairs and he stepped into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed as you headed into your and Erens shared bedroom. 'Huh, where did he go? There are only so many places that a tall snack like him can hide.'
You made your way to the room and reached into your closet pulling out the outfit you set up that you were going to wear today. Grabbing your mask and placing it into your purse slung over your shoulder.

You were facing your closet, walking over to the vanity next to the bed that you and Eren shared, putting on your necessary makeup when; you felt hot air against your ear and you jumped.

The lipstick going across your cheek when you were almost done painting your lips, placing your hand over the ear that got breathed on and you turned on the spot, seeing Eren in only a bath towel.
His hair was still wet from him washing it, the stray water droplets falling down his built and chiseled chest, his green eyes looking into your [E/C] ones.

You playfully smack him in the chest with a huff. "Jerk! You should have told me you were coming into the room. You scared the crap out of me!"

You went past him towards the bathroom again, to wash the lipstick off your lips and cheek with a washcloth.
He sighed and went towards the closet to get the clothes he was wearing out and spread them out on the bed.

You took quite a bit of time, washing the lipstick smudge off your cheeks and lips. 'Gosh, how dare he come up behind me suddenly without announcing his presence? Just who does he think he is?!'

You finished up cleaning the lipstick off your lips and cheeks, and walked back into the bedroom to reapply it, sneaking a glance at Eren who had finished getting dressed; his long hair tied into a messy bun.

You had to hold yourself up as you almost passed out when he just stood there, teasing you with his black jacket showing off his defined muscles without a care in the world.

'That bastard, standing there looking so hot and hypnotizing... It should be illegal to look that fine..'

You walked back into the bedroom towards the vanity and put your lipstick back on your lips.
Eren sat down on the bed, waiting for you to get finished putting on your lipstick that you had to reapply after he surprised you.