Obsessive!Sebastian x Angel!Fem!Reader

Sebastian was walking along the streets of London when he passed by a certain female. "Good day to you my lady." Sebastian said approaching said female, she just ignored him and kept walking.' Strange normally women would never be able to resist my charm' Sebastian thought as he stared back at the female walking away. 'Her scent, so H̷͖̖̫̹̻̗̤̼̊̓͘ȍ̸̙͒̑͒͑͘͝ļ̶̪̭̭̦̞̝̯͖̺͒͂̀͆͒̃̕ÿ̵̢̤̠̲̮' Sebastian breathed in. I need to know more about. I need more of her scent~.

Y/n POV:

"Good day to you my lady" A red eyed man said but I ignored him 'he must think I am stupid I can literally smell the s̷̨̪̼̀ī̷͉͖͔̜̀̂̏̄͌͒́̚͜͜n̶̡̤̰̰̫͙͙̑̓̃͆ radiating off him so' I thought walking away from the demon. I was headed to my old friend Ash, we haven't seen each other in a long time so I decided to hangout with him for today 'Ahh~ this going to be so exciting' I thought to myself. I looked at my watch and saw I was late. "WHAT I'M LATE!" I yelled, now running to my destination.

I arrived at my destination and saw Ash leaning on a wall "Ash!!" I said while running up to him and giving him a hug "I'm so glad you came!" I said with excitement in my voice. "And here I thought you were never going to show what took you so long." Ash said with a glint of concern on his face "About that I sorta may have run into a demon along the way but don't worry i didn't do anything." I said, then his eyes widened a little at my words. "What did he look like?" Ash said looking at me "Well...he was tall and had black hair and red eyes and he was wearing a butler uniform." I said. I wanted to question him on why he wanted to know what he looked like but it wasn't my business so I didn't care.

"Whatever comes on let's get going or we'll be late." I said in a hurry Ash looked at me with a questioning look and said "Wait where are we going?" I giggled and looked back "You'll see." I said and continued walking ahead Ash followed and we chatted about the little things like 'how are you doing' or 'how was your day'. We arrived at the destination and looked up and saw a sign that said 'CARNEVIL' I stared at in awe then looked at Ash he had an 'Are you serious' look on his face. I grabbed his hand and dragged him in, unaware that a certain someone was watching you.

3rd POV:

Sebastian followed the two of you throughout the Carnevil though, Sebastian was getting quite jealous of the angel beside you 'You will pay for touching my angel.' Sebastian thought as he saw you hugging him. His jaw tightened when he saw you this close to Ash 'I will kill him and anyone who touches my angel.' Sebastian thought. He started to laugh at the thought of Ash dead with his head chopped off. "This will be exciting." Sebastian said while heading back to his manor.

Time Skip

The sun was now setting and you didn't even notice until Ash said something "Uhh, y/n we should be heading home now the sun is setting and you don't want to be walking in the dark don't you." Ash in a smug tone you stopped eating your cotton candy and looked at him and pouted "I thought you were going to walk me home." you said sadly that you don't get to spend more time with Ash. "Look I know you're mad but I have important things to take care of so please head home...for me." he said in an apologetic tone you huffed "Fine but next time you walk me home." you said now walking away from Ash.

As you were walking home you felt as if someone was watching you, you shivered at the thought but just pushed those thoughts away and continued your way home. You saw your house in the distance and headed straight towards it but you still felt as if someone was watching you, you started to get paranoid and began running towards your house until you saw something that made you stop entirely. "Y-you, what are you doing here are you the one following me if you are please stop!" you yelled at the figure you couldn't see his face but you could tell from the attire that he was a male "Haha why would you say such a thing to me my lady I was just passing by." he said as he made his way in the opposite direction. You shuddered as he walked past you when you were sure he was gone you hurried into the safety of your house and fell to the floor.

Sebastian smiled at the sight of your terrified face he would do anything to see that look on your face again "Ahh~ the look on her face when she saw me was enticing. I need more of her I need her body her touch her everything." Sebastian as a crazed smile appeared on his face "She will be mine." Sebastian chuckled darkly then returned back to the manor. He opened the door to his room and took his uniform off and slipped into bed and imagined y/n which he found out while stalking her on the bed with him in his arms while sleeping peacefully.

'Tomorrow will be a wonderful day'

Morning

Y/n POV:

I was so paranoid from last night I wasn't able to fall asleep so I just started reading. Reading has always calmed me down ever since I was a child. I was startled by a loud knock on the door, I sat up and walked towards it "W-who is it." I said, I was scared to open the door. "Its Ash." as soon as I heard that I opened the door "Why are you here?" I said wondering why he was here on my doorstep. "What do you mean you called me?" Ash said impatiently and I blinked in confusion "I did?" I said. "Yes- you know what I'm going to go, it seems like you had a long night." Ash said, now walking away.

I closed the door 'What was that all about? I didn't call him, right? I'm pretty sure I didn't. I can't remember, I'm going to take a nap. But... Why can't I remember anything from last night?' I thought "What is going on?" I said, laying down on my bed trying to remember the events from last night. Then it clicked that mysterious butler she saw yesterday morning 'Could he be the one messing up my memories.' I thought to myself then decided to shrug it off until I woke up.

3rd POV:

As Sebastian left to get groceries he thought he would check up on his angel. "Ahhh~" Sebastian sighed as he watched you sleep the things he would do to your body while you were sleeping but he was a gentleman and decided to wait until the time came. He went inside your house through your window which was left wide open "Rest well my angel soon you be all mine." Sebastian said to your sleeping form. You mumbled something in your sleep which he thought was cute he kissed your cheek and left and closed the window on the way out.

A few hours later

You woke up from the best nap that you probably had in a long time. You got out of bed and stretched and went down to the kitchen to get a muffin. As you made your way downstairs you saw a shadow behind you, you turned around quickly and saw nothing 'Strange' you thought but decided to shrug it off .You grabbed a muffin and went back to your room to get changed for the day. You decided to go with something simple but elegant so you decided to go with a white and pink sun dress.

After you did everything you needed to do you headed to market to pick up some groceries and on the way you might buy some flowers for your place. As you were on your way to the market you a dessert shop and your sweet tooth compelled you to go in, so you did. You stare in awe at all the sweets 'Wow' you thought staring at a certain pastry Chocolate cookies. Chocolate cookies were your favorite and you knew you needed some. After you were done with all you shopping you headed home with 10 cookies in your hand 'Best day ever!'.